Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A tranquil scent, illuminated by joy and warm with the serenity of love: bourbon vanilla and soft sandalwood with tiare, white fig, sweet benzoin, guiac wood, French lavender, and a touch of warm patchouli.

With those notes you can't go wrong! So happy I got a bottle of this. Anything compared to Lush's twilight piques my interest. The similarities are lavender and benzoin but the fig/sandalwood/guiac in A Moment in Time makes them less familiar. This blend is more sophisticated. Surprisingly, I'm not upset that the lavender isn't a bit more noticeable. It's playing a more supporting role here. In the end this is one of the most alluring blends I own. It's sweet and sexy. I could easily see myself wearing this to a fancy dinner date. I like to layer this with TKO for some extra lavender creaminess.

Edited by Nilbog

I was recently frimped A Moment in Time by a lovely forumite, and it is a lovely scent, leaving me confused about guaic wood which I thought I just had a bad experience with in another blend.  Lilith's lavender is the star here, against a backdrop of warm woods and sweet bourbon vanilla.  The patch is very unassuming, if that's a note that worries you.  Lavender never lasts long on my skin, and within a couple of hours there is just a breath of lavender, and the fig has become more prominent.  I feel like this would be an excellent started BPAL; it's warm and sweet but not cloying, and it feels innocent but not girly.