Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
bheansidhe

Peach Candyfloss Atmosphere Spray

Spun-sugar peaches!

This is peach and aprioct and nectar and peach liqueur and simple syrup. I was expecting a tooth-jarring sugar explosion. This is sweet, but more like fruit distilled down to the essence of its own sweetness. This *literally* smells like a delicious peach nectar beverage, possibly German, that I would guzzle by the dozen from my hotel mini-bar and pay 15, euros per bottle for and NOT CARE because it tasted that damn good. And then I would pour vodka in it. Lots of vodka. Where was I? Lacking vodka, trying not to drink the atmo.

Peach Candyfloss smells a lighter, brighter version of last year's Sugared Peach Bath Oil. All sweet peachy goodness.

i think i was expecting this to be like peach cotton candy, but it is really just a very sweet, sugary peach scent. the peach is fresh and sweet and the sweetness is distinctly sugary and not syrupy- the sweetness is drier and fluffier or something. if pure sweet peach is what you want, then this is what you need!

There is almost a touch of cinnamon in this. Like the insides of a peach pie baking, without the smell of crust. It is very bright and refreshing.

Origin: a massive Dragon*Con decant circle

Initial Thoughts: I ordinarily don't look at the atmo sprays, because I already have too many bath oils and hair glosses, but this sounded almost exactly like last year's Sugared Peach bath oil that I love to bits.

In the Bottle: Peaches drowning in sweet with just a hint of spices in the background. It made me think of the first time I experimented with making individual whole-peach pies with a cinnamon whipped honey, except without the pastry element.

In the Air: Sweet, sweet peaches and that barest touch of something - cinnamon or cardamon or ginger, something with the tiniest fairy bite to keep this from being straight-up canned peach.

Verdict: I do quite like it. I do expect it to last a while given how little I remember to spray the one atmo bottle and goblin squirts I have, but that's all to the good,

I was expecting this to be more more like peach candy, and was a little worried, and was very happy it's not like peach candy at all.

It's much more an over-ripe, super succulent, heady peach that's just been sweetened up a bit - but I don't really pick out a specific "sugar" note, like in candy phoenix or sugar skulls perfumes.

In the air and on linen, it because very light and fresh-fruit-y.

Peach Candyfloss smells of peaches and sugar... and surprisingly to me, more than a whiff of coconut. I get candies, I get peaches, and a get some coconut.

It's sweet, light, and delicious.

Someone mentioned earlier that this is Sugared Peach Bath Oil light, and they are dead on! Ripe, juicy peaches with sugary-ness. Not so much "candyfloss" to my nose, but delicious none the less. Doesn't last terribly long.

My bottle of this one is almost gone, so I suppose I should review it now. :(

I am not a huge fan of peach-dominant perfumes, but I absolutely adore this atmosphere spray. I couldn't resist getting a bottle because of the word 'candyfloss' in the name. I once ordered a peach mint sangria at a restaurant, and smelling this reminds me of the peach from that sangria. The sugared peach note is so realistic! It smells delicious, and I wish I had more.

I did not have a good time with this - I'm glad to see someone above mention coconut, because I thought I was losing my mind when all I could smell was extremely sweet sunblock! not what I was hoping for, alas, which is maybe what I get for leaving it until 2020 to test...!