Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
OctoberGwen

Peach Blossom Incense

Peach blossoms, olibanum, myrrh, and white sandalwood.

This is lovely! I still get light peach, even though this is the blossom - do peach blossoms smell like the fruit IRL? I have never smelled them.

At any rate, this is a beautiful light incense - the most delicate peach incense you can imagine. Upon first spritzing, it's sweet and more peach/floral, then after a few seconds the incense comes through and it all blends nicely into what definitely reads as peach incense. It is very, very pretty.

It makes a perfect powder room replacement for Peaches In the BPAL Garden, which I just used the last of.

:wub2:

This is ok, but I wanted more incense out of it. There is a definite strong peach scent, but the incense portion is rather light. I think it would have been better with the dried peach, rather than the fresh peach scent it has, in order to meld with incense.

I get a ton of BPAL's peach note - fruity, juicy, succulent, and just a whiff of incense. In general, this smells super peachy, and very much on the sweet side without developing a candy-like sweetness.

Mmm this is an amazing peachy incense mix. Will get lots of use come warmer months. I spritzed this on my shirt when I first got it. GLORIOUS for that late summer/ early fall transition.

Sweet & juicy peaches - not much blossom or incense going on here. I pretty well only notice the fruit, which is fine with me! My house is full of the red-gold light of Summer (& I may or may not have peach juice running down my chin).

Edited by alterosen