Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
OctoberGwen

Attraction Conjure-Style Spray

Attraction Conjure Spray has quickly become one of my very favorite TAL products, so much so that I invested in a second botle and am contemplating a third. It immediately gives the atmosphere (and me) a subtle 'lift', lightening the mood and brightening the energy of the space. It almost sparkles. :wub2:

I love that the conjure sprays provide a way to support ritual work much as loose incense does, almost a quick 'punch' to get your working rolling, but they do so with no mess, fuss, or waiting for the charcoal to heat up. They are a brilliant and very valuable addition to my hocus pocus.

I use Attraction whenever I am doing any sort of 'drawing' work: feeding my lodestone, candle money work, road opening, love and friendship, et cetera. I also use it when I light my daily altar candles, as a way to bring in joy and peace for the day.

Wonderful stuff. Oh, and it smells bright, citrusy, and slightly sweet.

edited for a spelling fail.

Edited by OctoberGwen

I splurged and bought Attraction and Fast Luck sprays. I told my other half to go out and spray the monster truck with them; had super bad luck last year - he went to Argentina and never was fully paid, and we've had a lot of breakage. Because our truck didn't get home and through customs until June, we missed first quarter which is the most lucrative. So struggling a lot!! And no shows on the horizon so no money coming in! Anyway, after using the sprays we immediately got a couple of shows finally, and then got booked for four shows in a row so now we're actually busy.

It makes me want to get some better business and other oils too but we're not out of the woods quite yet and.. Well.. Must have dragoncon scents! ;)

Hopefully we'll get some more shows in September, october, and November, then have money to rebuilt the truck in december. I won't know first quarter schedule until oct/nov, but hope we didn't burn any bridges by being gone so long...

I spritzed some Attraction today in the house - just hoping for some sunshine, happiness and love; in general, I asked for a positive atmosphere since its been a bit stressful around the last couple of weeks. It smells less citrusy and potent that then perfume oil - but it's still bright sparkling citrus and I swear there's some honeysuckle in it.

It's been a few hours and in general the day has been going pretty well, despite being busy around the house with a number of projects. I've managed to wrap quite a number of BPAL packages and in general I feel happy. Will edit with additional details as the day progresses.

ETA: So we received some good news that has some positive effects for the next few weeks. Which really sort of made my day. Additionally, a package I've been waiting for a few weeks showed up at my house. So yes, all good things.

Edited by zankoku_zen