Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

The Bay of Rainbows: red currant, orange blossom, yellow lemon peel, green moss, blue violet, and indigo poppy refracted through a shimmering pool of golden musk, mugwort, champa attar, and saffron-infused agarwood.

When it's wet the main note I pick up is the redcurrant, with a slightly woody note.
Once it dries down I'm finding it very hard to pick out individual notes on this as it all blends so beautifully together - if I try to concentrate on picking out a note it seems to shimmer and change quite a bit. Overall a fruity sort of incense, not overpowering and very gently musky. I don't really pick up the green moss and the noticable currant vanished as it dried but there's still a sweet and fruity note. i find myself wishing that the moss and the lemon shone through a bit more on me but it's hellishly hot here so I will retry when the weather cools down.

I have to say that I went on a Lunacy testing binge, and this was probably the one that I enjoyed the most. I get citrus from the lemon and orange, watery violet and musk. As it dries down, I get wood and incense developing. So it dries to a light, citrusy incense/musk. It's pretty and captivating.

Citrus, incense, musk.

I love Sinus Iridum! It was the first Lunacy I bought and did not disappoint. Wet, I get a very earthy/mossy note. Dry, it's succulent and bright with red currant and orange blossom being the most predominant notes. Unf. The tiniest issue for me is it doesn't seem to last all that long, but that just means i get to reapply!

I keep forgetting to review this, but I promised myself I would when I put it on earlier today, so here we go. Wet, I get a light, citrusy-fruity scent with musk and champa. It's sweet and delicate; I can definitely make out the lemon, currant, some orange blossom, and what might be poppy, and a very soft, gently warm musk, plus the champa, which is sweet and airy, and not at all cloying.

As it dries down, the dry scent of mugwort and a warm, slightly woodsy scent I presume is the agarwood comes out, making it a more well-rounded scent rather than just a sweet, fruity, flowery thing. Very nice, balanced; neither too sweet nor too woodsy or incensey, though it's also very, very light. It has a very small throw, and it's not very lasting, but it's a nice blend that I don't mind having to reapply every so often.

I get the moss and musk and the woods, mostly- soft, golden, but... chilled, somehow. A little sharp around the edges. It has a distinctly different scent each time I catch a whiff when I move, as opposed to when I huff my wrist.

At first, it's wet and citrusy, with a bit of woodsy. I expected this to be more foodie, and it's sweet (probably the currant), but not fruity sweet. Kinda odd, actually. I guess I end up amping the mugwort, champa attar, and saffron-infused agarwood. I can see this being really pretty on the right person, but I'm not bringing out enough fruitness to keep it. I think a citrus, woody incense is a good description.

I obtained this scent a couple of years ago but still several years after it was released. I am not sure if I would have liked it fresh, but I loved it by the time I laid my hands on it. It starts off as a citrus scent with a moon note balancing the citrus. But soon it is indeed a rainbow, one that is rooted in agarwood. It is a favorite scent for me on gloomy days because it brightens them up for me.

In the decant, this smells of fruity incense. On my skin, the agarwood makes itself known, and definitely shares the stage with the incense note. There's definitely a wispy floral here working with the fruit. This isn't a "mature" incense scent. It isn't super earthy or dark. This is like a youthful version of most incense scents. The fruit and the florals keep this from being too deep or earthy, and the agarwood, musk, and champa attar ground this. It's the perfect happy medium between youthful and mature.