Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Luxuriate in a pool of lavish, sinful indulgence while you hatch your next malicious scheme: black patchouli, sharp green tea, raw tobacco leaf, a dribble of orange blossom, and caramelized sugar.

I tend to amp sugar notes and this oil isn't any different. On my skin, this is all carmelized sugar and tobacco, with just a hint of patchouli and green tea. It is going to be simply perfect for those nights that I want to spend scheming in my bathtub :D

I am also amping the caramelized sugar and the tea with maybe a bit of orange blossom

I'm not getting any patchouli

unsure if i'm getting tobacco leaf

This is so beautifully blended that I really struggle to pick out any notes, yet I can look at the notes listing and be sure I noticed them all. Patchouli is probably most prominent followed by the green tea which makes it herbal rather than too sweet. It's a gloriously heady mix that lingers on my skin afterwards too. :wub2:

Note: I use my bath oils as moisrizers.

In bottle: some kind of musk and patchouli. This is new-ish patchouli, it still has a bit that dirty-sharp smell new patchouli has

On skin: Patchouli and tobacco.

As it dries/soaks in, the caramelized sugar starts to come to the forefront. It's not caramel, it's definitely browned sugar. Like, you know how they caramelize sugar with a little torch, yeah like that

After a little while just a tiny hint the orange blossom shows up under everything else.

All in all it's a nice scent that will probably get better with age, but I'm not sure I love love it right now.

Delicious raw patchouli and a touch of sweetness from the caramel at first and a bit of raw tea. Caramel and tea note fades, but this somehow still smells sweet. Yum yum, this is sooo nice, very glad to have the decant and will use it when I'm in a 'patchy' mood.

Mmph. This is a hot scent. "Raw" is really the right word. The caramelized sugar hits you first, so strong it almost smells burnt, but the sweetness trails after. A rough smack followed by a caress. The tea and tobacco leaves give this more weight, rounding out the sugary softness with a... I don't want to say "green" note, because it's not a bright smell. They're deep and vaguely herbal, like what crushed tea would smell like after it's been carried around in a burlap pouch for a while. I'm guessing the patchouli it what's giving it a more earthy vibe, though impressively it's not dominating like it usually does in other blends.

After a while I find the tea leaf is the standout, with orange blossom dripping along its veins. As others have said it's very well blended so there's a general, drool-worthy seductiveness backing it. It verges on being incense-y but stops short. It's darkly juicy instead. I suppose that's fitting since it's supposed to be filled with twisted, clever schemes. I adore it; great to find something that worked for me after being underwhelmed by the Nice scents this year. I guess I'm Naughty at heart. :twisted: I can definitely imagine an alluring villain/ess wearing this, drawing the hero to their lair to "discuss" their long-standing rivalry before stabbing them in the back.

Reminds me a bit of another favorite, Satan & Death with Sin Intervening. Same sweet darkness combined with orange blossom. S&D is heavier on the incense in comparison and missing the tea/sugar.

Edited by Balame

Tea, tobacco, and a hint of sugar. This is smoky green tea, but with this sugary dark sweetness that balances it all out.

I really enjoy this, and I don't know why. It's dark, sweet, and incredibly interesting.