Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
tawaen

Midwinter's Eve Candle

A melancholy, deep scent, poignant and brimming with nostalgia. The perfume of sugared plums over a breeze of winter flowers.

This is absolutely gorgeous! It's my first BPTP candle order and I couldn't be happier with it. The scent is amazing, so sweet and soft (but with a powerful throw!) and beautiful. I very much get the sugar plum, with a hint of floral. There's a bit of a cool feeling to the scent, but not in a minty kind of way. It just feels winter-y.

I love having this lit downstairs with the Solstice decorations... It's a pretty slow burn; it's been lit for about 3 hours total now and the wax is only a little indented while cool. Might need to get a second before it's gone!

This is my first candle as well! A lovely (requested) gift from my mother! It's so lovely. Definitely the labs plum note which I adore. I get whiffs every now and then of something warm/creamy but that just might be from the soy lol. Some light floral but mostly bright juicy plum!

I found this candle tonight and I can't stop huffing it!

Such a gorgeous blend…. I get the wonderful sweet wine of the sugar plum first…..then immediately get the cold wind carrying the lingering scent of flowers, as if they're outside in the cold, and the breeze has carried just their chilled fragrance indoors…..

This is a truly special scent and I'm so thrilled to have stumbled upon it today at the shop…… <3

HUGE Love to the Candle Goblin <3

I have never tried the perfume of the same name, but the plum note is the dominant note in the candle. I never really got flowers from this one... just plum.

It has moderate throw (you generally have to be close to it to smell it, but every once in a while, it will surprise you with little whiffs of plum as you walk by).

This is not one of my favorite BPTP candles (as I am generally not fond of non-apple fruit-dominant scents), but if you like plums, you will probably enjoy this!

OMG, we've been burning this candle for a while and I have forgotten to review it. This one smells like sugary plums and a whiff of snow. It's softly fruity, and it definitely makes you think of winter. Moderate throw, and light scent.