Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
fetish911

Greene Street Atmosphere Spray

GREENE STREET ATMOSPHERE SPRAY
This thoroughfare has become a complete sink of iniquity. In the short space of six squares, included between Canal and Bleecker streets there are 41 houses of assignation, 22 houses in which furnished rooms are let to girld, and 11 segar stores. With few exceptions, these houses are of the third class; and, although they are now kept pretty quiet by the police, yet there is sometimes an outburst in which the people amuse themselves by cracking each other’s crowns, and raising the d--- generally. The scenes enacted here, the filth and turmoil would lead a stranger to suppose that he was in Baden Baden, or that old Sodom and Gomorrah had risen from their ashes to greet the sun once more.

A filthy patchouli-infused, dirt-caked vetiver splashed with rum and reeking of opium smoke and tobacco.

I smell rum and earthiness first and foremost. Its the Labs sweet rum note like Grog and some patch & vetiver "dirtiness"to ground it. I didnt really expect to dig this as much as i did until i smelled it. I would love a full bottle of this.

Whoa, is that what this is ? :lol: I really love it, strangely I get something spicey cookie foodie out of this one. LOVE.

And whoa, the bottle! First it's a gorgeous cobalt, and the sprayer thing works so much better!

Holy RUM! Sweet buttery rum all over the place.

Ok... give it a while to calm down- I'm testing this sprayed over my bed, so the sheets will tell.

a couple hours later, it is a vague but pervasive dark dirtiness with just a hint of sweet rum. I like it better now. It is creating the atmosphere without being in-your-face about it.

Now, I just need my husband to charge in filthy from work and with a slight hint of rum on his breath to ravish me on this bed.

Oh, did I just say that aloud?

I love this one for night time. It has a hint of dirt, and the patch and vetiver stand up strongly to the booziness of the rum. Sometimes the alcohol scents can be overpowering and this one is very nicely balanced.

I love the grittiness and sweetness of it.

Grog, is that you? This smells like rum, with patchouli and vetiver lacing the edges to ensure that it just doesn't smell like simply booze. It smells rich, buttery and very rummy.

I sort of love this, and that's a complete surprise to me. But perhaps I just want some rum?