Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Blood orange, night-blooming jasmine, vanilla bean, bog wood, Spanish moss, benzoin, and oudh.

ITI: It smells like blood orange rind, jasmine, and a touch of oudh. I wish it was a little fuzzier, like with tonka and fig, but it's a pretty scent so far.

Wet: It's softer on my skin, but blood orange is still dominant, although I am getting vanilla bean and lighter jasmine.

Dry: The jasmine reemerges as a strong top note, followed by light orange blossom and super faint vanilla bean. It's pretty, but it's not as warm as I would have liked for this moth.

FragranceLush was kind enough to frimp me this, probably because I had it on my wishlist. For some reason. Looking at the notes, I can't remember why! It doesn't strike me as something I'd be dying to try, but clearly I thought so at one time, so... okay, then.

Wet, it's A LOT OF orange and A LOT of jasmine, and not much of anything else. I'm not sure what to think of it; I quite like jasmine but find it hard to wear, and I don't like orange except maybe I'm starting to? I don't know. It's confusing. This is all shimmering jasmine and wet, juicy orange, and it's really very loud!!!

Drying, it softens, and softens, and softens into... ah, fabric softener. Jasmine vanilla fabric softener. The orange is but a memory. How sad.