Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

Sample Selection Field Fixed!

The sample selection fields are now fixed. You should be able to list the scents once they're placed in the cart instead of waiting til checkout.

Huzzah!

Thank heavens for the little things. :P

Huzzah, that'll be ever-so helpful in the future. Of course, my wallet is inclined to disagree... :P

Elizabeth... is the e mail for international orders still blackphoenix@papow.com?

Have posted an order on this but it bounced back.

I posted an order for quote on your own e mail instead. Is this ok?

Sorry, just unsure where to post international orders for now. :P

I know your busy so no rush!

Taa!

Elizabeth... is the e mail for international orders still blackphoenix@papow.com?

Have posted an order on this but it bounced back.

I posted an order for quote on your own e mail instead. Is this ok?

Sorry, just unsure where to post international orders for now. :P

I know your busy so no rush!

Taa!

Unfortunatley all the papow address are hosed until further notice.

As an aside, I was looking at our links page and we still have a positive review for our old host (who won't release papow or keep it up) If only we had time to give them the review they deserve.

Brian

As an aside, I was looking at our links page and we still have a positive review for our old host (who won't release papow or keep it up) If only we had time to give them the review they deserve.

Brian

Er, I thought I deleted that. F*ckle. Remind me to do that tomorrow. =P

so the _elizabeth/brian/ted @ blackphoenix.com addies' re the right ones? Hope so- just sent another e-mails last night to see if you'd got the previous ones about why I'd sent you extra cash etc.. (namley, mother & sister going "ooh wait for us we want too!" just as I was getting the Money Order together)

Ok, well in that case I have a question...

I have always paid through PayPal, and I believe the address I used was a "papow" address...

Does this mean I can no longer use PayPal?

Or is there a different email address to pay though?

Thanks!

ooh crapulence, I sent paypal too & didn't even thnk about that. *slaps forehead*

Hope the paypal funds got there ok!! Eep! The $ hasn't bounced back (far as I know) so I guess it must be getting through?

I have the same exact question, inkdarkmoon and gothabillywench!! I have no idea what address I should use to PayPal the Lab folks for my order, or how I should contact Elizabeth to inquire about the amount for the order in the first place.

Can they not take PayPal right now? Can they not accept international orders right now, since international orders aren't possible through the website yet but the paypal addresses are dead?

So I just wonder what is going on regarding new orders, and I wonder if anyone ever even received my email...

I really hope I didn't do something out of line... I'm so uncertain of when to send emails, when to follow up, etc. etc. and I just hate to add to Elizabeth's burden at all, and I feel so bad knowing that I am adding to it just by ordering...

Has anyone else made a successful international order (requested total, sent in money, and had money received by Elizabeth) in the past few weeks (since they got back from vacation?)? I just think there must be something wrong with my email, or hers aren't getting through to me, or something!

Ms MSGirl you have just asked all of my questions too. I am trying to place an international order.

My last order for a quote ( yesterday)I sent to customer services at the blackphoenix address in Contacts section.

I also dont want to add to the burden on Elizabeth, Im prepared to wait- no problem.

I just want to know where to e mail too and not clog up the wrong e mail addresses.

nothin wrong with bein anal...

...if anyone else was anal, i woulda found out that the links for the forum and search off of the search page were screwy, but i didn't find that out til my brother was lookin at it and freaked out that he was getting errors.

but now that is fixed, as well as the search page having search instead of hocus pocus, with my mad paint skillz :P

Sign in to follow this