Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
cfrancesca

DMOF

Unreleased prototype, no notes or description given.

On me this smells like vanilla musk, maybe some florals and a little amber and some woods, maybe? The vanilla is similar to the one in Celeste and Amaterasu v3 but a lot less sweet. There's also a sharp chemical-like scent in here that's ruining the scent for me. :(

Edited by cfrancesca

Sweet sweetness! A lot like celeste. I get no sharp note, just lovely, girly, sweetness. (I'm so bad at picking out notes!)

Vanilla musk, jasmine, woods. I agree with cfrancesca that there is a mildly floral/chemical note in it that I can't quite place.

Definitely Celeste-like. The vanilla seems to be the same only there is a floral element that gives it an almost aquatic nature to me. A bit sharp, too. Not sure if I would wear it or not but definitely pretty!

Smelling from the tester, this was very chemically and "chaotic" that I initially thought "varnish??" but it smoothed out on my skin pretty quickly once applied. After that, I definitely get the Celeste comparisons--and Celeste initially had this same reaction to me too. It's very resinous, strong and sometimes almost sharp, with that beautiful vanilla musk. To me this is a more woody/resinous Celeste, and I'm not getting any of the aforementioned florals. It should smooth out reasonably well as it ages.

DMOF is like powdery, girly sweetness (not sure it reminds me of Celeste, as Celeste is sweeter and easier to wear for me) with a sort of dark undertone (maybe oak, as oak is a note that goes sort of bitter and off on me). There's something going slightly soapy as this dries down, but it mostly fades into a baby powdery scent after an hour on my skin.