Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Dark Alice

Morocco Bath Oil

MOROCCO
The intoxicating perfume of exotic incenses wafting on warm desert breezes. Arabian spices wind through a blend of warm musk, carnation, red sandalwood and cassia.

Thank you to Shollin for adding this! :joy: The scent is softer more muted version of the perfume while mixed with the bath oil. I can wear this as perfume solely or I can create a gorgeous Moroccan cloud and wear it as a moisturizer with the perfume itself. Both the oil and perfume have the same scent and can I say that it is heavenly on its own or if mixed with the perfume. :wub:

Morocco Bath Oil matches the perfume perfectly, and when applied as a moisturizer, it extends the wear-length of the perfume dramatically. But the bath oil scent is also gentle enough that it layers beautifully with many other scents without overpowering them or changing them. I can't really pick out the separate notes in the bath oil because they are so well-blended into a smooth, softly spicy scent. And there isn't enough spice or cassia to burn the skin when applying right after a shower, which can happen with some of the other bath oils (I'm talkin' about you, Pumpkin Pie Bath Oil :eek: )

This isn't an "in your face" spicy scent either, and it stays close to the skin. I have a meeting one morning each week in which several of us have to squeeze around a conference table, and I'm not afraid to wear it to work on those days.

Just a lovely scent, and so happy to have it added to the GC! Thanks, Puddin!

I keep wanting to love Morocco, as the notes should be perfect on me. I thought I'd try the bath oil to see if it was any different, as I'd heard somewhere there was a bit more sandalwood in the bath oil. This is pretty much a softer version of the perfume oil, as others have noted. A sweet musky, slightly floral very close to the skin scent. I'd probably like Morocco if it didn't remind me of Avon's "Pearls and Lace", which many elderly woman in my home town used to wear. Still, it is a very warm and comforting blend, and I'm sure I'll use up my partial. My associations with this oil is my own problem, and fans of Morocco will probably love this.

I finally just received my bottle of Morocco Bath oil, and I have to say that it is absolutely stunning. In fact, I love it so much that it may just edge out my beloved Snow White bath oil. It is exactly like the perfume oil, and as others have stated this is so soft and more delicate than I had expected. Now I am not saying that the scent is so light you can hardly smell it, it is just the perfect stick to you skin scent. Warm spices, sandalwood and musk. It doesn't get any better than this!

I still love my Morocco oil and I have layered it today with some good Courtesan: Celeste :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

The bath oil is so light it completely dilutes and disappears in the tub. Bah. And to top it all off the admin. charged me full price for another part of my order *they* royally screwed up on by giving me a 4 0z. bottle in place of my requested 8 0z. Admin didn't even have the courtesy to answer *any* of my emails (PLURAL) for help.

I am mightily displeased with my quality of service (and I use the term extremely lightly) and will no longer be ordering *anything* from BPTP, and I don't recommend them to anyone else either.

I have wanted the bath oil for awhile now! And finally succumbed! The scent is light but there floating around you, it absorbs easily into my skin after a shower and make me all soft and velvety! I have dreads also and have been using it in my dreads for scent.

It's just wonderful! And the shipping and service was awesome! I am already looking through to see what I can order next<3

Morocco BO smells like Morocco.

I think the distinction is in the degree. As this is a bath oil, after you towel dry, this smells more like a skin version of Morocco, faint but lingering and I imagine would just amp up Morocco as a perfume oil or hair gloss.

Morocco is a love/hate thing for me and the 'hate' part has nothing to do with this exquisite scent, it's purely my skin chemistry:-( My skin devours - like completely gobbles up - this gorgeous scent in all forms and I have to constantly slather and reapply..... But I do lovelovelove Morocco. It is a soft and gauzy veil of musk and a kiss of carnation. The sandalwood note must be a silent, supportive scent but I do love this scent, I just wish she lingered a while on me!

When I babysit my nephews I am guilty of plying then with messy foods so I can dunk 'em in the bath, moisturize them with Morocco BO and then sneak in cuddles all afternoon. Morocco LOVES them and they're like adorably rambunctious clouds of scented joy running around my house!

I love Morocco everything. There is something so comforting about the scent to me. It's frequently my "I don't know what I want to wear so I will just slather in all the Morocco things and be happy" scent. I have it in perfume and HG as well, and enjoy being surrounded in a Morocco scented cloud. Gorgeous. There's a reason it's a BPAL classic.