BPAL Madness!
ResinManiac

Frankincense & Myrrh Bath Oil

FRANKINCENSE & MYRRH BATH OIL
O Sanctissima, O Piissima
Dulcis Virgo Maria
Mater amata, Intemerata
Ora, Ora Pro Nobis

Somalian frankincense and Ethiopian myrrh.

Shea oil, olive oil, apricot kernel oil, fractionated coconut oil, rosehip seed, evening primrose oil, vitamin E, isopropyl myristate, glycereth-7-cocoate (derived from coconut), oleth 3, Boswellia carteri, Bursera graveolens, Santalum austrocaledonicum, Liquidamber orientalis, and Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab perfume blends.

Just received my Frank and Myrrh the other day, and I was so happy to get it!

Upon first sniff I caught the characteristic bitter murk of Myrrh and I confess I was a little worried Myrrh's depth had smothered Frank's sweetness. Until I added it to the tub that is. Immediately it blossomed into fullness, like being there at the moment the censer top is lifted (ting!) and the smoke cloud billows out at Midnight Mass. It smells *exactly* like fresh burning incense, and shows up as a comforting blanket on the skin that automatically banishes stress and worry. Stepping out of the tub I feel downright sacred and silky, and I have a friendly little wisp of smoke that follows me everywhere I go. Anyone can feel like a Goddess/God while wearing this! I'll have to apply a little of it dry and see how that goes. I Lurve this! :wub2:

I will definitely get more while I still can!

I love the combination of frankincense & myrrh, it's very comforting. This bath oil is lovely and not too heavily scented. The resins are smooth and not smokey at all, which is what I initially feared. I can slather this on after a bath or use it more sparingly as a layering scent.

I just realized that I neglected to review this. The name says it all: frank and myrrh... it's a very soothing and calming scent to me. If the lack of reviews are any indication of lack of sales, that would be a huge disappointment, because I am really hoping that this one returns. Maybe others who purchased it are just lazy at reviewing, as I was. :blush:

This is the perfect complimentary scent if you love Midnight Mass, Penitence, Cathedral, and other incense scents, especially if you use it as an after-shower moisturizer, as I do.