Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Ngw7

This one started off as a green, appley floral and I think it has tuberose. Light, high pitched florals, with a swirl of sweetness - either sugar or sweet pea.

Brightbrightbrightbrightbright! I don't even know what's making all that brightness but it's BRIGHT, like when you walk outdoors for the first time and the sun smacks you way harder than you expected. There's an herbal note in here that reminds me intensely of the lemon balm that grew in my grandmother's garden - not quite lemon, not quite greenly herbal, but sitting neatly in between. I almost get a whiff of a note I associate with summer camp that I think is rose geranium, but I'm not entirely certain on that one. (Who am I kidding? I'm never entirely certain when there are no notes listed!) It's actually unexpectedly pretty - just in a high-pitched sort of way that isn't exactly my style. Summer, and clean things, laundry on the line, lemon-fresh and setting off for a walk. Something like that.

Frottled in an order. Bright, fresh, agree that that's probably rose geranium, might be bergamot too. Not sure what the underlying sweet note is but probably floral. I might dab this on my wool dryer balls, but I don't think I'll wear it for myself.