Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
lucymoonstar

CCNow Questions & Problems

My first order was through CCNow and my card wasn't charged until the order status was "Shipped".

Hope that helps!

Mine was deducted before the lab started filling the order, in fact it came out of my account a couple of days after I placed the order. So....I really don't know how to answer your question.

It could be that it gets charged to your card whenever the next CCNow pay schedule date comes up...

i called cc/now and they told me if it still says " awaiting shipment" after 30 days they will cancel my order that is what iam worried about not the charge if the lab said everthing through the 28th went out why hasnt mine even been picked up by the lab?

i called cc/now and they told me if it still says " awaiting shipment" after 30 days they will cancel my order that is what iam worried about not the charge if the lab said everthing through the 28th went out why hasnt mine even been picked up by the lab?

Hmmm. What did you order? There are some scents that have been "backordered" because they were having trouble getting the supplies to make them. I know Persephone, O, Bordello, and Lady MacBeth have all been affected by this recently and there may have been others. It could just be that they're waiting for a certain thing.

carolsag, I really feel for you, hun. I have read about 5 posts of yours today on basically every board topic that has anything to do with ordering, all saying basically the same thing. :P Hope you got everything straightened out.

In the future, I'd suggest contacting the lab if you have order problems. We'd all love to help you find your order (and our own!!) but there's not much you can do on the board but vent your frustration.

Ok one fast question. Anyone who's ordered Blue Moon with CCNow does your order still say, 'Awaiting Shipment'? Just making sure I'm not alone.

not worth talking about ,people next time you answer a post,read ,it correctly if someone "says that they e-mailed the lab" already they e-mailed them,and just want to ask some questions!

Edited by carolsag

Wow, I think that was just a little uncalled for. I mean, she does have a point .. noone here can help you find your order, and I don't think she was being 'smartassed' at all.

We all would love to help you, but when you snap at someone for making a single suggestion, you certainly don't make yourself any friends here.

carolsag, I'm so very sorry if you found my post to be disagreeable or insulting in any way; it certainly wasn't my intent. I was merely suggesting that an email directly to the lab might quell the frustation that was so evident in your posts about your order.

There was obviously nothing that any of us could do to help you with the problem, but as I said, this board is good for venting if you feel the need. I wasn't suggesting that you shouldn't post your concerns, or that I didn't want to read your posts. Post away, vent away, I certainly intend to.

I have learned not to get hyper-sensitive about message board posts. Words and meanings can be easily misinterpreted, as I believe you have misinterpreted mine.

In any case, I hope the concerns about your order were straightened out.

velvet

p.s. I'm not much younger than you, and age is not an indicator of maturity.

"not worth talking about ,people next time you answer a post,read ,it correctly if someone "says that they e-mailed the lab" already they e-mailed them,and just want to ask some questions!"

There is really no need for you to be rude, and I see you have edited out your original nasty post, which was directed toward me personally (if that's who you refer to as "people"). I guess I should be thankful that you did. So thank you.

The next time you read an answer to your post, don't be so hyper-sensitive about it. As Tygher said, don't snap.

This ends my reading/viewing/replying to this silly debate, if you have something to say to me personally, feel free to email me at the link on my profile.

Umm...then again...it's "not worth talking about".

And by the way Tygher, thank you for coming to my defense; I see that you read what she originally wrote.

{{Poof}} I'm gone from this string.

Ok one fast question. Anyone who's ordered Blue Moon with CCNow does your order still say, 'Awaiting Shipment'? Just making sure I'm not alone.

Wish I could help you hun, but I order through PayPal. I have no idea when they'll be getting to the Blue Moon orders .. I'd guess in about a week?

Wish I could help you hun, but I order through PayPal.  I have no idea when they'll be getting to the Blue Moon orders .. I'd guess in about a week?

Ok thanks

Hi Emu. I use CCNow. I ordered 3 5ml's on 15 June and my order is still "Awaiting Shipment". So I think you're ok. If you don't see it changed to "Shipped" in the next week, I think it would be ok to email the Lab to enquire. Hope that helps a little.

Velvet

Hi Emu.  I use CCNow.  I ordered 3 5ml's on 15 June and my order is still "Awaiting Shipment".  So I think you're ok.  If you don't see it changed to "Shipped" in the next week, I think it would be ok to email the Lab to enquire.  Hope that helps a little.

Velvet

Actually, Beth has stated that the Lab's turnaround time is three weeks right now, so if you ordered on the 15th, you should probably wait until July 6 to email them if your order hasn't changed to CCNow "Shipped" status. Extra emails=less time for the Lab to pack and ship the precious to us=even longer wait times!

That said, I ordered Blue Moon too, and I can't wait to try it! :P

Well...um...I said...if she doesn't see a change in the next week, that would mean wait until July 7th and then email the Lab. Which is kinda what I said, what you said, what I said, what you said.

But anyway, yeah that's the idea.

Great minds think alike? :P

Thank you both of you and yeah I'll keep checking it, but I REALLY want to get my 10ml of Blue Moon. And the 12 imps I ordered for Moonmouse. So that's just why I was asking. So if the shipping statement doesn't change by the 9th I'll email them just to give it a little extra time. Thanks again everyone.

Edited by Emu Nymph

Well...um...I said...if she doesn't see a change in the next week, that would mean wait until July 7th and then email the Lab.  Which is kinda what I said, what you said, what I said, what you said.

But anyway, yeah that's the idea.

Great minds think alike?  :D

:P

Oi. I really need to stop posting when I haven't had enough sleep. I thought it was still the middle of June!

:D

*giggles* It must be all those new sniffs, Morrighana .. you've overwhelmed, right?

Actually .. I'm a bit surprised it's the end of June myself .. but now looking forward to the end of August .. so this heat can break, and i can decorate for Autumn.

*giggles*  It must be all those new sniffs, Morrighana .. you've overwhelmed, right?

Actually .. I'm a bit surprised it's the end of June myself .. but now looking forward to the end of August .. so this heat can break, and i can decorate for Autumn.

:P Exactly! That's my excuse, and I'm stickin' to it. :D

I absolutely cannot believe it's the end of June...I've been off school for TWO WHOLE MONTHS and haven't really accomplished anything! Oh well, tons o' time till September, right? :D

I absolutely cannot believe it's the end of June...I've been off school for TWO WHOLE MONTHS and haven't really accomplished anything!  Oh well, tons o' time till September, right?  :D

Yeah today's my mothers birthday and it's the end of June. Wow I haven't does anything either. `except look for a job and hot nopthing so far. :P But good news the Lab has downloaded my order with Blue Moon in it so I should be getting it here within 3-4 weeks. YAY.

hello! i got sucked into the update madness yesterday and placed a huge order, including two sets of imps. when i placed my first order back in august there were special boxes for listing which imps i wanted to receive. those boxes weren't there this time so i listed my imp choices in the "notes/instructions" box. i just wanted to check that this was the right thing to do, since i am SO looking forward to the imps i requested. :P

andrea