Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
lucymoonstar

CCNow Questions & Problems

I've got a question.....I am new to BPAL and am anxious to place my first order - I am planning on first ordering some samples....I haven't placed my order yet because I am a bit confused about sample ordering. Regarding the Sample Vials it states to list the samples you want to order, however, when I went to place the order I can't seem to figure out how to list the samples I want....Can somebody help me out - I'm a bit embarrassed!! :P

I just wonderd if Beth's still having the problem with CC-Now stating order was shipped and it was not really shipped. Mine says shipped April 1 and I got all excited but it did not arrive on Saturday, as it should have. If it doesn't come tomorrow, I will be worried, as I have had a few lost packages in the past. I just thought if someone could tell me the dates are incorrect, I would not worry so much. I got all excited cuz I saw shipped, but now I'm wondering if that's the case.

Lorajc,

I felt the same excitement when I saw that CC Now had my order listed as shipped on April 1st. I placed the order on March 22nd. I just checked my bank balances and the payment for CC Now was just charged to my account, so that may mean it's on the way. You may want to check to see if payment was taken out. I inquired on another thread and some of the more experiences BPAL purchasers commented that they don't count on the package arriving until after they've seen the payment as being posted.

I hope this is some help and postal fairy dust to you!

When I ordered through CCNow last time, it said that it was shipped on March 13th and the money was withdrawn from my account. But I didn't get a USPS shipping confirmation until the end of March. So, I don't trust anything with CCNow.

From my experience so far, I'd have to agree with friendthegirl. My last order, placed on 3/6, was - according to CC Now - "shipped" on 3/13. The money was taken from my credit card on that date, but I did not receive the package until 3/26. (By the way, I'm in Northern California.) Perhaps things are getting back on track with CC Now these days, but I wouldn't count on it until you hear it from Beth or Brian.

It's not just a temp. BPAL problem with CCNow. CCNow is just buggy in general, so I would never use them as a guide. Don't check kids, don't hope it fixes itself, it's like sitting by the mailbox on Sunday hoping the postman will come.

I never got a shipping thing from CCNow, just the actual shipping company (ups?), and that was dead on. Err, a day off, but that's because I'm on a college campus.

ccnow was pretty accurate with my first two orders, but that was before the xmas rush and the word of mouth spread and shipping probs.

CCNow has much weirdness, yes. and i feel bad that they take such a huge cut.

however, nobody i know has had their CC info / bank acct info snaked from their CCNOW account. currently, i know four people going through that drama with PP. watching how they've treated the people i've known who've had account hack/identity theft via PP account/etc issues scared me, and i killed my PP account when i switched banks.

i prefer CCNow's making odd pronouncements re: ship dates to paypal suspending my account with no warning because someone in indonesia tried to buy a laptop on my credit card...

just my $.02.

eve

I've never had a problem with Paypal myself, but CCnow says my order shipped on the 1st of April, and no sign of the package yet. we did, however, just get and email from USPS that said it's been shipped, so that's what I'm going by.

From what I can tell., CCNow, puts up the date when they decide to take out the money from your account, but that's not the actual shipping date. And it's why I'm going to PayPal from now on.

Please help me to understand how the shipping from BPAL works before I get too excited. I just looked up my order on the CCNow site, and it indicates that my order was shipped. Does that mean that the order is actually in the mail? Or that Elizabeth has pulled the order from the website and it's now being made up? Before I start checking my mailbox, I just want to know what to expect.

Thnx.

Ok, I placed my order on the 17 in the early moning. Now with the silly CCNow how will be be sure that the beautiful Lab has gotten this order? The only reason I ask is because I've ordered a full 10ml of blue moon and half of that order isn't mine. So if anyone could help me understand I'd be greatful. Thanks.

Ok, CCNow is kinda funny. Check your status link. It will say Awaiting shipment for a few weeks. It will suddenly say status: Shipped instead. This doesn't mean that your order is shipped, just that the lab has downloaded it. It's waiting for them to download yet but they don't download the order/charge your card until they're ready to begin filling it. After it says "shipped," you should only have I would say, 2 weeks, at most to wait then. Brian said they're now 3 weeks behind, though that could change with big orders from the update, so plan for it to take longer and hope to be pleasantly surprised.

So as hard as it is, join the rest of us impatient folk who just want to smell good fast and we can talk about how hard it is to wait. If in about 3 weeks, your status doesn't say shipped, then drop an email to the lab.

If you're like me, you'll say, "but I just know MINE got lost! I'll just ask them about it so I know!" but keep in mind there are many who do that, so as hard as it is to wait, that can slow things down. :P

Edited by starrykitten

i dont understand cc/now i placed an order on may 23rd and cc now still says "awaiting shipment" i e-mailed the lab a few days ago so i am still waiting to find out whats up, anyone have this happen?

Paraphrasing what starrykitten has already written:

carolsag, 'Awaiting Shipment' just basically means that your payment went thru, but the Lab hasn't taken your order off the CCNow list and started to fill it. You will see that 'Awaiting Shipment' for at least a couple of weeks.

When you see 'Shipped', it means that the Lab has taken your order off of CCNow and has started filling it.

Sounds like your order is ok so far.

Oooh, which reminds me, I don't remember if the lab charges your card at once or when it says "shipped." I was thinking the latter, but if what you said about CCNow is right, that would make it the former. Hmmm.