Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

YAR7

This one is a masculine cologne - I get hints of musk, menthol, something spicy which I think may be either clove or cinnamon. There is a little something that makes me think of the Ifrit, but at the same time, I think there's a mild aquatic edge. If I would try to find it a scent family, it's along the Iteru line.

A good masculine scent. Very softly aquatic but with a hint of spice. Also there's the barest hint of a "burned" note that only adds to the masculinity of the scent. I wonder if there's anything like this in the released blends.

I'm also getting a masculine vibe from this one. Something aquatic to be sure, with hints of spice. As Ifinena stated, there does seem to be a "burnt" note here, I think it may be vetiver, but it stays rather subdued. Nice, but not for me.

YAR7 - Well, if that don't beat all... this smells like a bloody mary (tomato, celery and all!) being drunk on the wooden deck of a burning ocean liner, with the scent of salty sea spray in the air.

From the wand: soap! On my skin: soapy cologne. Amps and becomes even more headachey as it dries.

YAR7 smells like soapy aquatic, woodsmoke, and a hint of spicy bay rum to me. The soap and woodsmoke are too sharp for me, though my husband liked this (I think mostly because of the name, lol).