Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

I get more violet than jasmine in this one, oddly. It's a lovely violet - purple, slightly sweet and powdery. There is a tinge of jasmine in it, but I get more VIOLET out of this one, esp. on the drydown.

I think violet lovers should test this one out. I find most violet blends aren't too violet. I found Faith to be too sugary for me to wear, but this one is more of a floral violet.

Ok, it should be noted that my skin amps the heck out of jasmine if it's in a blend, and that's pretty much all I can smell here. I did smell violets when this was first applied, but now it's all screaming jasmine.

An old-fashioned perfume smell. Sour, perfumey, powdery floral of some kind. It reminds me of these chalky scent blocks my grandmother kept in her underwear drawer back when I was a kid. Very cloying and headache-inducing.

It reminds me of these chalky scent blocks my grandmother kept in her underwear drawer back when I was a kid.

OMG, I remember those! Wet, I get that comparison.

Agreed on the floral, but there's a pollen note in here that I think is stargazer lily along with violets and jasmine. The jasmine has that nutty tinge that makes me think it's night-blooming or jasmine sambac. I also get sharp, fresh lavender.

Not me, but not as awful as I was afeared of after reading the reviews.

Edited by bheansidhe

In the bottle: Well hello there jasmine. That is all. I LOVE me some jasmine though, so that's all good.

Wet: Still jasmine, but with something kind of fresh and green underneath. It has quite the throw too...I'm typing while I do it, and I'm surrounded by a waft of jasmine, caused by nothing more than a small dab on my wrist.

Dry: A fresh, bright and utterly wearable jasmine. No complaints at all from me!