Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
fairnymph

BTSB

Extremely pale yellow oil, nearly colourless. Spicy greenery - think Host of the Air/Garden Path with Chickens/Green Party. Slightly soapy herbs and flowers, GRASS (a little bitter), and a touch of fizzy citrus - like lemon dishwashing soap, that same note from Independent and Delousing Powder. Fresh, springlike. For florals I'm guessing bluebell and phlox amongst others, although this is not heavily floral.

This is very much like Host of Air/Garden Path of Chickens - very green and breezy. In fact, so breezy in fact it smells like laundry detergent.

Something in this immediately makes me think of Chinese food. Resolving into damp florals. Turning fresher and more deodorizerish as it dries. Something green is emerging from the mix too. Florals amp toward the end and the green bite reads as stems from cut flowers. Powdery watery florals in the final stage.

A very green base, similar to Danube. Soft clean florals, possibly lily of the valley; big time floral soap, lightened by lemon. At the end this goes soft and watery, like a painting, instead of shrill or soapy.

Edited by bheansidhe

This does remind me of Garden Path with Chickens at first, sort of a sunny greenery & herbs with florals scent, but the florals here are lighter and more white & clean smelling to me (soapy lily?). As it dries down, it's like floral scented laundry soap and a bit of lemon dish soap with green herbs. Very clean and not my sort of fragrance...