Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
fairnymph

BTPU1

Pale gold oil. Chocolate, carnation, and rose? Reminds of Kali, but spicier from the carnation. This one requires further testing, because I love Kali.

Edited by fairnymph

Chocolate and rose are the most predominant components on me. There might be some carnation in there lurking as well.

Oddly reminiscent of Kali. But less boozy.

Yup, chocolate and rose here. But the rose is pretty faint on me. There is a powdery aspect here too. I quite like this, and I'm not one for rose scents.

Either the sniffy from the circle was mislabeled, or my nose is broken, because I smell neither chocolate nor rose.

I get the floral kind of vanilla, like what is in CC:Female, and something powdery at first. Turns more vanilla as it dries, ending as a dryish dusty vanilla with a faint tinge of floral. I prefer the end to the beginning, but it's not my kind of scent either way.

I've tested two decants of this: a prototype sniffie, and a half-imp bought from another person.

Proto sniffie: I get the resemblance to Kali, though I'm reminded a bit more of Santa Muerte. On me it's a warm, rich, spicy musk with a hint of powdered (not fresh) ginger and cardamom. Subtle and low to the skin. There's a dusty cocoa sweetness that is neither bitter Mexican chocolate nor hazelnuts, but somewhere between.

I also get a flavor reminiscent of the tobacco husks note in Pinched with Four Aces. If there's a floral in here, it's a warm and pungent one like marigold.

My purchased decant was heavier on the musk - a dark brown smelling musk - and a touch more masculine, but otherwise read like the first tester. On a second test, it reminded me of the oak-and-hazelnut background in Wezwanie/Hold, still with the cocoa cardamom note on top.

No rose in either sample.

Edited by bheansidhe