Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
moonstonemama

PEX32

unreleased prototype, no notes or description given

In the Bottle: This smells like The Soap Opera. Like the way the whole store smells. Just like millions of soaps and oils and smells. But it doesn't really smell soapy.

After applying to skin, this is a straight up floral. I can't discern any particular floral notes, I can't smell any rose (also, it's not making me nauseous, so there probably isn't any rose) and that's about all I can say.

On me this was a sweet, fizzy sort of Sweet Tarts scent. I do believe the fizz comes from champagne, as it has that light/bubbly feeling. However, it basically dries down to soap. Really nice, fruity soap. But still soap.

I get total grapefruit and lime leaf from this. Citrusy and clean and fresh and as it dries down I get a slight wood undertone to it all. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

straight sniff from imp is freesia...

some slight fruitiness...

some tea...

personally...i think this is just beautiful with loads of potential and enormous sillage...

fascinating...suits my chemistry to a tee.... :yum:

Sniffed: Light yellow oil. Slightly soapy/cologney fruit, rather fresh. Citrus of some type? Maybe tangerine?

Wet: Definitely citrus zest, maybe green mandarin - also a little juicier. Still very fresh and clean with a hint of white floral. It sort of reminds me of Szeppanony and Aizen-Myoo. Something sweet underlyling everything.

Dry: Increasingly soapy with very strong throw.

Later: Soap.

Sweet florals, a blast of ozone/aquatic to give lift and brightness. After it’s dry, sniffing deeply I smell some sort of citrus – grapefruit maybe – sitting on top of the pretty florals. This is a very bright, sweet, cheery sort of blend.

PEX32 makes me sick... it's like a combination of tart, artificial fruity smells (like powdery sweet tarts candies) and heavy soap on my skin. The soapiness is a bit sharp and high pitched. I had to scrub this off after about fifteen minutes, because it was giving me a headache.