Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
nursekins

Phosporous v5

Unreleased.. no scent description listed

In the bottle a fresh clean scent...glowing but not in your bright.Upon application, this is a metallic scent. But the shiny new silver polish metal.Like the sterile silver mental in MD offices.It reminds me of the metallic note in android.It also has some ozone but it is very well balanced adds to the glowing feel of this scent.Just smells new...after a few moments I get a lime note...just enough to add something to keep the ozone from getting all soapy...it is a fresh tart lime...I also get the scent of green tea... this one is amazingly well blended and just gives a wonderful silver metallic scent...cool but not a bit of mint on me:)

Edited by nursekins

This is a very luminescent blend, with hints of cool gleaming metal, pale mint, and a slight puff of ozone. It's sweet and smooth. Ether-like. Buoyant. Otherwordly. There is no sharpness to this, and this is no typical metal/ozone blend.

I am also picking up the metal or ozone notes in this as well as some aloe, green tea, or lemon. It reminds me a little bit of embalming fluid.

Phosphorous does kinda remind me to Embalming Fluid - I get more of a lemon balm as opposed to lemon/lime. And there is something green in the background, and hints of aloe and green tea. I don't really get the metal hints on it. This dries to a dry, soft lemon blend.

My skin totally ate this up.

In the decant...Sharp Lime and citrus leaf. Charp but not bitter. Drying...ozone and citrus LOVE! Almost like Embalming Fluid...which is LOVE! THIS is one of those nose glued to wrists scents for me. A WINNER!

straight sniff from imp is bright, tart, lemon over lobster :D

in all seriousness...there is a lemon, seaweediness that astonishing and refreshing....omG....

this should have been called "provincetown"...i need to score a bottle ....it is "my" scent...

bravo beth...i am in awe.....

Sniffed: Extremely pale nearly colourless yellow oil. Metallic, citrusy cologne with sweet mint - it kind of reminds me of Usher! It reminds me of the taste in my mouth when I eat citrus after brushing my teeth, in a good way.

Wet: Fizzy sparkling! Must be that lemon/lime note, because I get Sprite/7-UP all the way, with a nice dose of sweet spearmint.

Dry: Going soapy, as lemon-lime soda-like things invariably go on my skin. Sigh! Still sort of fizzy, though. Also, there's a strong green tea note.

Later: Pleasantly minty soap. :( Low throw and fades super fast.

Summary: Except that it dries down to Shanghai? Still a bit sharp/soapy on me, and not as gorgeous as the initial stage, but an unexpected evolution.

In the bottle, this smells like a sharp, citrussy men's cologne. It makes me think of bpal's green tea & lemon blends, but this is sharper, more sour, and more masculine.

On my skin, this almost smells like fizzy lemon soda at first. It's like lemon soda mixed with a man's cologne. The cologne softens on my skin, thankfully, and the scent isn't so sharp. As it dries down, I think I can smell a bit of soft mint in here somewhere. The lemon or cologney aspects of this get warmer and a bit sweeter on me.

After letting this settle for fifteen minutes or so, Phosphorous is like a warm amber & sweet lemon men's cologne. It's cozy and refreshing at the same time. I also still catch a fleeting hint of mint every once in a while.

This is a little too masculine for me, but I'm going to love this on my boy.

Light, slightly sweet scent. I smell vanilla sugar, a dash or two of ozone, maybe a drop of lemon. Very fresh and bright.

When I first tried Phosphorus, I couldn't put a finger on what it smelled like to me. Now that I've tried Metal Phoenix, I retested this one and realized that's what it is: the Lab's "metal" note. On me, Phosphorus is almost single-note metallic, the same one in Metal Phoenix. I get just the faintest hint of fizzy citrus, lime most probably (as my skin doesn't amp it like it does with lemon). It's basically Metal Phoenix without the sweetness and with less throw. I love Metal Phoenix, so this one's not bad, but I prefer MP for my metallic needs and probably won't look for a bottle of this if/when it gets released. XD

After quite a long time on my skin, Phosphorus fades into the scent of fabric softener, the kind you get in sheets. Numb did the same thing on me, and I know it's not the metal, so I'm guessing they have another note in common.

Phosporous v5 - This is a lovely, ethereal scent. It's very gentle and subtle, soft and unisex. It does indeed remind me a lot of Embalming Fluid, but not as strong. I definitely smell the slightest bit of ozone, green tea, aloe, and when I first apply it, a bit of metal, but that fades almost instantly. There's also a hint of white mint in the blend, and the tiniest bit of lemon. It's subtly sweet and very light, fresh, and summery. I don't get the men's cologne impression from it at all, but I kind of see how it could go that way on some people's skin. This is, to me, so similar to Embalming Fluid, it's just the softer, shyer younger sister version of it.

Mmmm...metal.

METAL.

Very metal.

Not comes a touch of lemon. It's a bit like Empyreal Mist or just the top notes of Aelopile before it becomes cedary.

The lemon then overruns the place like usual. Lemon Pledge. Ick.

In bottle: It smells very much like any of the fresh, ozone-like scents Beth puts out (very reminiscent of Embalming Fluid). Clean musk, sharp ozone, a hint of lemon.

Wet: >.> No kidding, it smells like lemony cat piss. Not something I like.

30 minute dry down: It... smells like a hospital room. Slight baby powder, very antiseptic, with that scent of metal and sterile floors.

I got this for sale on the forum.

In the bottle - it was like slightly metallic lemon soda. Interesting, though the lemon gives me pause. I haven't done well in the past with straight-up lemon scents (as opposed to the broader "citrus" notes).

Just an aside - I can't put any of the oils on my skin...I'll break out in hives. They either go on my clothes (which means a lot of laundry if I'm in the mood for trying a whole bunch of different scents) or in my new scent locket. I get pretty much the same effect with both.

So as it warmed up in the locket, the lemon intensified, but not in a bad way. This is very refreshing and happy. I'm getting more metal, too. What an intriguing combination!

This is an almost foody-lemon on me, and less like a cleaning-product-lemon (thank god).

I like it. I don't know exactly when I'd wear it....maybe in the sweltering heat of a Florida summer when I feel the need for something cool and effervescent. Yeah...