Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
sighanne

Bat of Virtue

Huckleberry, frankincense, rose, strawberry, violet, and star anise.

In bottle: strawberry gum

On skin: Bubblicious fruity gum

Half-hour later: more dusty from the frankincense and rose

In conclusion: I was a bit concerned about violet and star anise, not favorite notes, but they aren't strong compared to lots and lots of strawberry. I like the frankincense base -- it's like the wooden crate full of strawberries right out of the patch. A fun fruity blend.

So, I have been hesitating about reviewing this, as I love it so much and I had planned to hoard it all for myself, but I see someone else has foiled my ebil plan.

Love this. Fresh, delicious and strawberry. Perfect.

Does not last so long though, sigh...

Really heavenly and rich, so very light though. I do love this.

Edited by stellamaris

This was gorgeous until the rose started to amp- typical for me, since rose seems to LOVE my skin- of course I don’t like the smell of roses so this scent goes.

Wet, this is sweet strawberry spiced with frankincense. Something about it almost has a lemon-y tone to it. As it dries, the violet comes out, giving it a greener-tone.A sweet, green floral with a hint of rose.

Got this from their Etsy page. To me, it smells like sweet-grandma's house (she had violets). Like, sitting in her dining room, next to the China cabinet, and putting away laundry. There's an "oldness" to it, not exactly like dust, but it evokes the feeling, similar to Antique Lace. I'm going to guess the frankincense. And the berries have melded together to be a generic, sweet, smell. The greeness of the violet starts coming out, probably after my skin has sucked up most of the berries. This has low throw.