Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Tramp

PPV662

I rather like it but can't figure out what exactly is in it! This is a light sweet musk with maybe some amber or resins, and going on wet I get a licoricey vibe happening - but that part faded quickly. It seems to be in the Harvest Moon 07/Ivanushka scent family

On me, this seems kinda musky with some kind of light floral...rose, I think. I can see the comparison to Ivanushka, it has that soft, velvet-ty feeling to it, but seems a bit girlier than Ivanushka. I wasn't sure if I liked this when I first put it on, but now I think I do :)

ETA: I think this may have been the prototype to Whoso List To Hunt, they smell reeeaaaaally similar.

Edited by DangerInRed

This one def. has rose. It's a soft musky/amber blend with rose throughout. The rose is kinda sharp and cologney on me and makes me think yellow rose, as opposed to the fullbodied red rose variety. There's almost something 'jealous' about this blend.

In fact, its the kind of blend a woman who has been scorned and is now going about her revenge plans would wear. That's my impression.

I amp up rose notes, so others may get a different vibe/feel from this. So yes, good throw and longevity.

I got to try this at a meet 'n sniff.

On me it is sweetly honey-like. It might be an intense floral, or more possibly the "golden honey" note because it's slightly powdery on me like the "golden honey" note is. Reminds me a bit of Giant Vulva, maybe beeswax or a flowering grass note?