Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

I :heart: woody scents, and these are the woodiest winners for me:

Anne Bonny
(Bewitching Brews) - A blend of Indonesian red patchouli, red sandalwood, and frankincense.

(This dries to a nice sandalwood scent, but beware if you don't like patchouli - it's quite prominent here.)

Aureus
(Bewitching Brews) - True, perfect golden light, refined into an incomparably glorious scent.

(Just like standing in the lumber section of Home Depot!)

Cathedral
(Sin & Salvation) - A true ecclesiatical blend of pure resins.

(Very similar to
Anne Bonny,
but drier and less sweet and lacking the patchouli. It definitely smells like the incense burned in Catholic churches.)

Jolly Roger
(Bewitching Brews) - Sea spray with an undercurrent of leather, Bay Rum, and salty, dry woods.

(This one is highly variable, depending on the batch and on aging. Certain batches from the Lab have been very woody and wonderful, and others have been more ozone-y/fresh. Aging brings out the wood notes.)

Mandrake
(Rappaccini's Garden) - no scent description

(Smells like very dilute cedarwood essential oil.)

The Red Queen
(Mad Tea Party) - Deep mahogany and rich, velvety woods lacquered with sweet, black-red cherries and currant.

(The description is pretty much dead-on: cherry-laquered wood. It's fascinating and really works after the initial blast of super-sweet cherry fades.)

Sri Lanka
(Wanderlust) - Indian sandalwood and cedar, and the dry incense smoke of olibanum, gum mastic, patchouli and myrrh.

(Clean and dry and woody and comforting, it smells like sandalwood incense.)

I'll be watching this topic with interest! :D

I'll add Mary Read to that list, too:

Salt air, ocean mist, aged patchouli, sarsaparilla, watered-down rum, leather-tinged musk, and a spray of gunpowder.

though woods aren't specifically listed, something about the salt and the gunpowder on the drydown is really evocative of smooth deck wood. I *heart* Mary Read.

ETA: oh, also Antikythera Mechanism and Glowing Vulva At Ryogoku Bridge if you can find it. The teak note is prominent in both, and is very evocative of warm polished wood.

Edited by ZomaTheSadist

Some of the favorites that I can think of right now are Cathedral, Anne Bonny, Forbidding Foyer, Pulcinella and Teresina and Carceri d'Invenzione

Edited by portalkat

I'll add Mary Read to that list, too:

Salt air, ocean mist, aged patchouli, sarsaparilla, watered-down rum, leather-tinged musk, and a spray of gunpowder.

though woods aren't specifically listed, something about the salt and the gunpowder on the drydown is really evocative of smooth deck wood. I *heart* Mary Read.

ETA: oh, also Antikythera Mechanism and Glowing Vulva At Ryogoku Bridge if you can find it. The teak note is prominent in both, and is very evocative of warm polished wood.

What Zoma said! lol. I love woody scents, but not "superwood" if you know what i mean....hmmm, superwood brings to mind all sorts of weird images for me :blush: :lol:

Antikythera Mechanism is a warm, divine wood...it loves me and i love it...Glowing Vulva also very nice.

Calico Jack is great too...wood is the base and it's slathered with all sorts of wonderful things like driftwood, seaweed, leather, etc..it's even kinda sweet/salty for me.

I don't know why and perhaps someone should tell me I'm crazy, but Scales of Depravation feels and smell very salty and woody to me and i love it...i don't get lemon or anything just this salty slightly sweet weathered in the sand wood smell...it's lovely! Tho not feminine...

Port Royal is woody and surprisingly all of these belong in the same category to me..port royal smells like rich moist wood that's had years of sloshed drinks and feisty wenches and pirates seeped into it...and of course the salt of the sea. Divine.

Boomslang is very woody with a rich deep cocoa...Velvet also falls into that category for me though very sandal/cedar smelling with a lighter cocoa.

I love woody scents too...but i do need the wood to be light and mixed with other sweet or boozy things...i think wood with leathers and teas and rums and things are soo the best ever!

Me too on the wood and I am fairly new so this thread is exciting for me. The woodiest one so far on me is Ouija. But apparently I am the exception to the rule. Lots of people got flowers. I get the flowers but they stay mixed with the wood at least somewhat. But I am probably getting a full bottle of Ouija because at the beginning it is kind of like licking a really nice and highly polished wood table.

What about other woods in The Carnival?

Edited by novak69

The Forbidding Foyer is old, polished wood, right down to a whiff of ancient furniture polish. Sounds totally odd for a perfume but it really grew on me. It's great for feeling cozy on a rainy, blustery day.

The Forbidding Foyer is old, polished wood, right down to a whiff of ancient furniture polish. Sounds totally odd for a perfume but it really grew on me. It's great for feeling cozy on a rainy, blustery day.

I am a dork. I typed out Perilous Parlour in my post up above, but I really meant Forbidding Foyer. I am so glad, FsP that you brought me to my senses. *runs off to fix mistake*

Horay! So many lovely things to lend my snifter to~

I will keep searching hi and lo to add to this list.

I got my paws on Frederic, which has a damp and musty rotting floorboard feel-with spice! (barrels of cargo?)

I am a dork. I typed out Perilous Parlour in my post up above, but I really meant Forbidding Foyer. I am so glad, FsP that you brought me to my senses. *runs off to fix mistake*

It crossed my mind that you might have meant F.F. instead of P.P..... :lol: Then I was trying to remember if P.P. had wood in it.....? Anyway, glad to be of use! : )

No mention of Wood phoenix yet ? It is extremely woody indeed . I shall be watching this thread too , as I do love the wood notes .

Oh yes, another wood lover here. I was surprised to see a few people mention Cathedral, because, although I love it dearly, it doesn't list wood, so I never suspected. :o

Also a big hear hear to Sri Lanka. On first testing (before I got too lazy), notes say..."Exotic cargo in aromatic wooden boxes". That's what it smells like to me, anyway(!) Especially like it in summer for some reason.

A few that haven't been mentioned yet...

Most "woody"...(it has to be pretty obvious, my nose remains ignorant sussing out notes)

Magus galangal, high john essence, frankincense, cedar and sandalwood

Carfax Abbey heavy woods and thin dusty herbs touched by incense. Um, I almost hate to mention any LEs enablement-wise -- Git yer mitts off, it's mine, all mine! :lol:

Lear white cedarwood, blue sage and bay leaf. If you love cedar, you must try this. Very cedary.

Odin dry elm bark, amaranth, warrior's musk and Odin's 9 herbs of power. On me, this was lighter than expected, but definite wood.

Tristan redwood, tonka bean, white sandalwood, lemon peel, patchouli, rosewood, coriander, crushed mint. Although this one isn't so much "me", it is very evocative of the character and does have 3 woods.

Thanatos dry white sandalwood, soft Siamese benzoin, myrrh, Moroccan rose, mastic, tomb moss and Greek incense. Normally rose amps to the stratosphere on me, but not this one. Must not have anyway, or I wouldn't have it in the keepers pile! Notes say "dry and highly wearable", unisex"

Nanny Ashtoreth middle eastern flowers, amber, honey, blood red berries, whip leather, polished paddle wood. This is one that SO should not work on me. Flowers? Berries? Usually death notes for me. Amber? Honey? The odds aren't great here either. But my chemistry just takes hold of the wood and leather here, and omg. :yum:

Others favorites where wood is listed in notes, though it may not predominate (disclaimer again though for the Nose of Little Note DistinctionTM)

Oblivion dark musk, wood spice, labdanum, patchouli, African woods and saffron

Incantation vetiver, dark woods, crumbling and burnt black sandalwood and a drop of lemon rind (Rind makes all the difference here. NOT just lemon.) It is very evocative in the imagery of a candle to me (not scent-wise, but imagery-wise) -- a bright yellow light in inpenetrable darkness.

Dee Soft English leather, rosewood, tonka, incense, parchment, soft woods. Tried some other scent (can't remember what it was) the other day that had rosewood in it and it went totally rose-gaga. This surprised me, knowing that Dee has rosewood, because it plays very nicely and "woodily" here (yes, made up word, you know what I mean!) It is one of those scents that is so well blended that the woods are just playing with the other notes as opposed to dominating though.

Hmm, Aureus. If Apple says it smells like standing in a lumber yard, must try it! :P

edited to make sense

Edited by triptychenchanted

My favorites that smell like wood (to me! ymmv) are -

Danse Macabre - Really beautiful woods, dries down to a quiet sweetness. Really smooth and gentle, nothing macabre here.

Nanny Ashtoreth - I smell the wood in this more than the other notes - totally not what I expected from the listed notes, and GREAT.

The Antikythera Mechanism - Is it the wood that makes this so awesome? I have not idea, but I love it.

Cathedral - Cedar, fresh-cut, bright, and peppery. Woodsy.

Coiled Serpent - Woods (cedar?) and spice, warming. Really good.

Intrigue - It's woodsy chocolate at first (which I thought I'd HATE but it was better than it sounds), then a calm quiet woods, soft, smooth, reminded me a bit of the softness/smoothness of Mandrake.

Oblivion - Mmm, spicy peppery wood. Spicy and unexpectedly delicious. Like an import shop filled with awesome things made of wood. I'm just trying this now as I type, so I don't know yet how it wears, but it's great right now.

ETA: I love Aureus, too - yet I swapped my imp because my SO always said it smelled too much like patchouli, which is really not his fave. I didn't get that so much, and one day I'll probably end up with another imp of it.

ETA2: Edited to add newly tested scents.

Edited by sqwook

Speaking of limited editions, another one worth mentioning is Chintamani-Dhupa: "Pound well together sandal-wood, Kunku, costus, Krishnaguru, Suvasika-puspha, white vala and the bark of the Deodaru pine; and, after reducing them to fine powder, mix it with honey and thoroughly dry. It is now known as Chintamani-Dhupa, the "thought-mastering incense". It's from a couple years ago, and based on reviews it didn't seem to be hugely popular, but I really love it.

It may be more of an incense scent, but the woods are very much present when I wear it......sandalwood comes out much more than pine bark, to my nose. And it's one of my favorite sandalwood scents. Also, I usually don't like honey, but somehow it doesn't bother me in this one. Worth a try if you don't object to a more exotic scent, reminiscent of Indian incense (and if you can find it..... :blush: ).

Ooooh. I love wood scents.

Sri Lanka is the most excellent straight wood scent I've found. Like the inside of an import chest full of silks and incense; the myrrh makes it really smooth, a little sweet, and very well blended. I didn't like Magus or Kathmandu 'cause galangal (though delicious in curry!) is rotten on my skin -- smells like mustard -- but YMMV, as they're good other than that note.

From the Salon, Carceri d'Invenzione is another really good one. It's got a bit more of a peppery, piney bite to it, rather than the smoothness of Sri Lanka.

Dragon's Bone is better if you can wear dragons'-blood resin, but even on me it's a good one. The blondwood is super-dry but not dusty, almost reminiscent of driftwood.

And once I get past the initial blast of sweetness from Miskatonic University, the dusty library scent that follows has some really nice wood notes, like old wood paneling. Dee behaves similarly, although it has tonka for the sweet note rather than coffee and Bailey's, and adds a good bit of a more conventional (though very deep and lovely) cologney scent. I like to wear these two together, to get some synergy going on the "old wood panels in a library" smell.

I'll also remark that the teak note that everyone loves in Antikythera Mechanism and Glowing Vulva is the same one as in Pumpkin #5 (2008), in which (crucially for me at least) it appears without vanilla. One of my favourites -- I even bought a backup, which is rare for me.

ETA: Mucked up the tags. Fixed.

Edited by septima_pica

The Lurid Library seems nicely woody though there's none in the description: Incense-tinged scent of forbidden tomes & the musk laden remnants of infernal servants.

And you have to love the name :)

I'll also remark that the teak note that everyone loves in Antikythera Mechanism and Glowing Vulva is the same one as in Pumpkin #5 (2008), in which (crucially for me at least) it appears without vanilla.

I think you meant to say Pumpkin #2 ('08) (black musk, leather accord, tonka, oppoponax, teak & orangewood) since Pumpkin #5 ('08) was the fruity one with strawberry. Just to confuse things, Pumpkin Patch #5 from 2005/06 was a woody scent (pumpkin with five woods, English ivy & galangal) & is well worth seeking out. It's not very sweet & the pumpkin is definitely a bit player.

No mention of Tombstone! I´m surprised. Tombstone is a lovely warm and sweet cedar (cedar trunk with vanilla spilled inside that dried with some sassafrass) that may be my no.1 scent. Mad Sweeny is also an awesome wood scent (if your skin can process the whisky) that comes from the oak cask. Mmm. I echo the Mary Read and Misk. U, and now this thread has me needing to try Sri Lanka! :yum:

I did a run down of as many of the wood containing oils as I could over the past few days -- arranged by note (teak, rosewood, etc, etc) -- would anyone be interested in benefiting from my OCD?

I did a run down of as many of the wood containing oils as I could over the past few days -- arranged by note (teak, rosewood, etc, etc) -- would anyone be interested in benefiting from my OCD?

Do you even have to ask? :lol: Post it! Post it! Post it! :cheer:

(let me know if I should remove some of these for... not actually smelling woody!)

TEAK

Agrat-Bat-Mahlaht - Amber, cream accord, white honey, apple blossom, skin musk, caramel, and teak.

Antikythera - Teakwood, oak, black vanilla, and tobacco.

Boomslang - Snake Oil with cocoa, teakwood, and rice milk.

Glowing Vulva - Cream accord, amber, teak, and lotus blossom

Habu - Snake Oil with ho wood, teak, black musk, and bamboo.

Ouija - rosewood, oak and teak notes with wispy blue lilac, tea rose, dried white rose and ethereal osmanthus.

Pumpkin #2 (2008) - Pumpkin with black musk, leather accord, tonka, teak, orange wood, and opoponax.

Pulcinella and Teresina - Labdanum, cedar, teak and red rose.

OAK

Antikythera - Teakwood, oak, black vanilla, and tobacco.

Haloes - Oak, tonka, vanilla, w. sandalwood, lily ot valley, white ginger, amber, apricot.

Hand of Glory - Beeswax, dry leather, black pepper, saltpeter, nutmeg, Mysore sandalwood, and oak bark.

Kill-Devil - Sugar cane, molasses, oak wood, and honey.

Mad Sweeney - Barrel-aged whiskey and oak.

Miskatonic University - Irish coffee, dusty tomes and polished oakwood halls.

Ouija - rosewood, oak and teak notes with wispy blue lilac, tea rose, dried white rose and ethereal osmanthus.

MAHOGHANY

Forbidding Foyer - The faint scent of brimstone, ghostly breath laced with cognac, neglected mahogany panels, and rot.

The Red Queen - Deep mahogany and rich, velvety woods lacquered with sweet, black-red cherries and currant.

CEDAR

Aelopile - Glowing amber and citrus, labdanum, verbena, cedar, and oud.

Alecto - Olive leaf, raspberry leaf, vetiver and cedarwood.

Azathoth - tangerine, saffron, vetiver, black amber and cedarwood.

Death and Life Completed - Grey amber, carnation, lemon balm, hydrangea, Chinese peony, white sandalwood, cypress, juniper, cedar, hibiscus, and African daisy.

The Jersey Devil - Pitch pine with blackberry leaf, cranberry, cedar wood and tomato leaf.

Kathmandu - Saffron, blessed sandalwood, Himalayan cedar and the miraculous lotus of the Buddha with chiuri bark and Nepalese spices.

Lear - White cedarwood, blue sage and bay leaf.

Magus - galangal, high john essence, frankincense, cedar and sandalwood

Mandrake - no scent description (soft dirt and cedar)

Namaste - Sandalwood, jasmine, rose, patchouli, cedarwood and lemongrass.

Pulcinella and Teresina - Labdanum, cedar, teak and red rose.

Sri Lanka - Indian sandalwood and cedar, and the dry incense smoke of olibanum, gum mastic, patchouli and myrrh.

Tombstone - A rugged, warm blend of vanilla, balsam and sassafras layered over Virginia cedar.

Umbra - East African black patchouli, cedarwood, vetiver and a dribble of cinnamon.

REDWOOD

Aeronwen - Fig, dark myrrh, amber, redwood, nutmeg, tarragon, black musk, and sweet orange

Carceri d'Invenzione - Redwood, red sandalwood, black pepper, blonde tobacco and frankincense

Tristan - redwood, tonka bean, white sandalwood, lemon peel, patchouli, rosewood, coriander, crushed mint.

ROSEWOOD

Ave Maria Gratia Plena - Rosewood with Sicilian lemon peel, red Mysore sandalwood, pale musks, sweet mountain sage and a dusting of lily, night-blooming jasmine and orris

Belle Vinu - Red sandalwood, vanilla, rosewood, osmanthus, and white peach.

Dee - Soft English leather, rosewood, tonka, incense, parchment, soft woods.

Fenris Wolf - Rosewood, amber, red musk and a dribble of red sandalwood.

Golden Priapus - vanilla and amber with juniper, rosewood and white pine.

Himerus - juniper, sandalwood, rosewood, red musk, orchid, bergamot and lilac.

The King of Hearts - Rosewood and black cherry with white musk, red rose, red musk and a spark of lavender

Medicine Show - tobacco, balsam, ginger, elemi and rosewood, with a touch of opium to fuddle your senses.

Old Scratch - a lavender fougere with tonka, amber, rosewood and a whiff of diabolical patchouli.

Seance - dry, mellow rosewood, crushed rose leaf and the slightest touch of warm hazel.

Tristan - redwood, tonka bean, white sandalwood, lemon peel, patchouli, rosewood, coriander, crushed mint.

HO WOOD

Hungry Ghost Moon - ginger candy, sugar cane, smoky vanilla and rice wine mingle with a ghost's perfume of white sandalwood, ho wood, ti, white grapefruit, crystalline musk and aloe

The Lantern Ghost of Oiwa - Black tea, cherry blossom, ho wood, calla lily, rice wine, and white mint.

Miss Lupescu - Animalic musk, with amber, patchouli, ho wood, cypress, almond blossom, golden sandalwood, and strange spices.

The Sluggard - Pious frankincense, angelic gardenia, unsoiled pear, and staunch ho wood conflict with prickly, overgrown thistle, idle labdanum, and lethargic lavender.

BAMBOO

Autumn Coolness - wisteria, Cymbidium, lotus blossom, and cassia buds drifting on a breeze through gently swaying bamboo reeds.

Earth Rat - Peony, bamboo, plum blossom, tangerine, lychee, orange, pine resin, golden kumquat and quince, narcissus and King mandarin, // coconut, and candied melon, with a splash of dragon's blood.

Fire Pig - Peony, bamboo, plum blossom, tangerine, orange, lychee, pine resin, golden kumquat, pussy willow, and quince, narcissus and King mandarin, // peach blossom, with a splash of dragon's blood

Holiday Moon, - Bamboo pulp and oude with green and white tea.

Jingu - Sakura, white orchid, mandarin, bamboo, red sandalwood, plum blossom, and lilac

Sleepy Moon - black opium poppy, bamboo pulp, ylang ylang, lavender, chamomile and white sandalwood

Whippoorwill - Spanish moss, cedar, black pepper, oakmoss, juniper, bamboo reeds and cardamom.

Wood Phoenix - Chinese musk and five woods with newly budding bamboo shoots, hyssop, chamomile, pink clove, magnolia, walnut, and fig

AGARWOOD / OUD

Aelopile - Glowing amber and citrus, labdanum, verbena, cedar, and oud.

Danse Macabre - Black cypress with oakmoss, frankincense, oude, and a sliver of toasted hazelnut.

Death of Autumn - Dark amber, dead leaves, khus, saffron, bitter clove, chrysanthemum, camellia, galangal, and a drop of oud.

Eanach Dhuin - balsam, frankincense, blackberry leaf, oud, white rose, driftwood, zdravetz, and bitter clove, beneath the cold waters of the River Corrib.

Gothic Horror - Byzantine incense, benzoin, myrrh, bitter clove, spikenard, oud, and ancient balsam

Holiday Moon, - Bamboo pulp and oude with green and white tea.

Lovers with Rutting Cats - Vanilla, red ginger, oakmoss, palm date, and oud.

Maltese Cross of Sanctus Germanus - Golden amber, blood orange, ambergris, lilac, frankincense, and agarwood.

Snooty Rose - Red rose, oud, plum, bergamot, and red sandalwood.

Svadhinaopatika - golden amber, oude, red sandalwood, massoia bark, honey, and currant.

Uncertain Horror - Red patchouli, sage leaf, Darjeeling tea, smoke-scarred sandalwood, green tobacco, and oud.

Velvet Panther - Dark musk, star anise, agarwood, styrax, vetiver, gaiacwood, King mandarin, violet leaf, and black vanilla

GENERAL

Arkham - forest of maple, birch, dogwood, cypress and pine softened by a garland of New England wildflowers: bergamot, columbine, rue anemone, blue violet, creeping phlox, bloodroot, toadflax, and pixie moss.

Aureus - True, perfect golden light, refined into an incomparably glorious scent.

Blue Moon 2007 - a potent lunar-charged blend of exquisite Asian woods, moonflower, Madagascan ylang ylang, Florentine iris, Greek cypress, davana, green tea absolute, palmarosa, cucumber, Clary sage, melilot trefoils, wood aloes, and pale creeping buttercup

Bezoar - Copaiba balsam, Tolu balsam, hay absolute, cardamom, and hiba wood

Calico Jack - Sea air, driftwood, waterlogged kelp, and the memory of plundered spices sprayed over worn leathers, rough musk, and the salty wooden floorboards of the Revenge

Carfax Abbey - heavy woods and thin dusty herbs touched by incense.

Cathedral - the scent of incense smoke wafting through an ancient church

Chintamani-Dhupa - sandal-wood, Kunku, costus, Krishnaguru, Suvasika-puspha, white vala and the bark of the Deodaru pine; and, after reducing them to fine powder, mix it with honey and thoroughly dry

Coiled Serpent - no scent description (Woods (cedar?) and spice, warming)

Dee - Soft English leather, rosewood, tonka, incense, parchment, soft woods.

Dragon's Bone - dragon's blood resin with white sandalwood, dusty orris and crisp blondewood.

Incantation - vetiver, dark woods, crumbling and burnt black sandalwood and a drop of lemon rind

Intrigue - Black palm, with cocoa, fig and shadowy wooded notes.

Ivanushka - Soft, velvety fur and warm musk, brushed by forest woods and dusted by dry leaves.

Jolly Roger - Sea spray with an undercurrent of leather, Bay Rum, and salty, dry woods.

The Maltese Cross of Sanctus Germanus - Golden amber, blood orange, ambergris, lilac, frankincense, and agarwood.

Manila - A tropical, humid, lush scent, with a faint echo of Pacific breezes, jungle blossoms, and deep wet woods. Sampaguita blossoms, banana leaf, palm, and narra.

Nanny Ashtoreth - middle eastern flowers, amber, honey, blood red berries, whip leather, polished paddle wood.

Oblivion - Dark musk, wood spice, labdanum, patchouli, dark African woods, and saffron.

Odin - dry elm bark, amaranth, warrior's musk and Odin's 9 herbs of power.

Pirate Moon - Red musk, ambergris, coconut palm, red sandalwood, balsam, date, warm leather, tobacco, ebony, lingum vitae wood, pandanus grass, an' a touch o' lime

Polyhymnia - Orris root, white sage, rowan bark and red sandalwood, with myrrh, rosemary, lemon balm and honeysuckle.

Port Royal - Spiced rum and ship’s wood mixed with the body-warmed trace of a prostitute’s perfume and a hint of salty sea air on the dry-down

Pumpkin #2 (2008) - Pumpkin with black musk, leather accord, tonka, teak, orange wood, and opoponax.

Pumpkin #5 from 2005/06 - Pumpkin with five woods, English ivy and galangal root.

Robin Goodfellow - Dark musk, moss-covered wood, ragwort, heather, and sage

School-House - Dandelion, white clover, balsam fir logs, and birchwood switches

Ile de la Tortue - Damp air trapped in limestone caverns, heady greenery, hothouse orchids, nicotiana blossoms, bois de chandel, elemi, palm wine, garambullo, pega-pega, flame of the forest, and a swirl of Haitian vetiver.

Shroud - Dry white sandalwood wrapped in thin woods, soft grasses and the lightest white flowers layered over cajeput and the warm, deep scent of embalming herbs.

Spirits of the Dead - dry tea leaf, linden blossom, papyrus, orris and coffin wood

The Two-Headed Goat - Dark musk, pimento berry, oakmoss, birch wood, and petitgrain.

Wood Phoenix - Chinese musk and five woods with newly budding bamboo shoots, hyssop, chamomile, pink clove, magnolia, walnut, and fig.

Yggdrasil - Nine woods, nine leaves, and three herbs each for Ratatosk and Vidofnir, with three final herbs

Edited by CaudaPavonis

(let me know if I should remove some of these for... not actually smelling woody!)

:clap: WOO! Very nice... thanks, Cauda! :bow:

Any chance we could add a category for sandalwood? Or do people not find that "woody" enough? And maybe pine/fir?

I thought about that and wondered if I should add that to the sandalwood page instead -- its a HUGE category!! And, there are still scents I havent added to this, in the LE and disc categories

:clap: WOO! Very nice... thanks, Cauda! :bow:

Any chance we could add a category for sandalwood? Or do people not find that "woody" enough? And maybe pine/fir?