Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Tramp

White Rose

White rose buds, with vanilla tea, benzoin, orris, coconut meat, and frankincense.

I am getting a very soft and delightful rose along with a little bit of coconut and a background of vanilla tea. There is a resinous overlay that must be the frankincense. Luckily the coconut didn't go plasticky as it can sometimes do on me. I am not sure I am getting much of the orris, but it probably blends into the light floral aspect from the rose.

It is rather light on my skin, so it is good for slathering!

It is quite lovely and light and perfect for a sunny day.

This might as well be named "a few of my favourite things", however the orris have a high potential of ruining it on my skin.

In the imp, it smells amazing, white rose, coconut, sweet, rich. Love.

Wet: Oh god, plastic. That was unexpected! That'll be the vanilla then, but usually vanilla tea doesn't do that. Actually, vanilla in general has gotten much better on me as my skin chemistry has changes, so this is odd. There's some truly lovely things going on, on my wrist, but it's overshadowed by burning plastic. Blarg. So sad!

Dry: As it's drying, it's getting less plastic, but the orris is amping up, so I am trading one bad smell for another. Orris smells like violets on me, which smell like powdered death on me, and give me a migraine. I had SUCH might hopes for this. Alas, not for my skin.

This smells like if I combined Dorian and Roses, Pearls, Diamonds, which means I LOVE IT! I got this as an imp in a swap and would looooove to layer it with red rose if I can ever find it!