Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Belladonnastrap

Springtime scents

Spring! Anybody swapping their scents as the seasons change, and what are your picks this spring?

Yes! I've been trying to work some old neglected spring scents back into my rotation, including: Khajuraho, Shadow Witch Orchid, Jezebel, Delight, Loralei, and Vasakasajja. Less neglected, but also getting back into the rotation: Do the Dancing Maidens Sleep, Les Bijoux, Lady of Shalott, Bewitched, Persephone, The Dormouse. Plus my Luper faves from this year: One Perfect Day, Courtesan with Secret Lover, Pink Fuzzy Handcuffs, Swans on the River. And I think Eyes Skyward, Eyes Shut will probably be joining them.

Edited by lady_pandora

I have been wearing Candles Moon for the grim spring days so common in Seattle, but the past few days we've had sunshine! I've been wearing The Passionate Shepherd to His Love, The Gaoler's Daughter, 413 US 15 and Harper. When the lilacs start to bloom, I will be wearing Cave of Treasures and Eusapia. And spring is perfect for Mad Tea Party faves: Alice, Against Idleness and Mischief, Mouse's Long and Sad Tail, Queen of Hearts.

I have been wearing Candles Moon for the grim spring days so common in Seattle, but the past few days we've had sunshine! I've been wearing The Passionate Shepherd to His Love, The Gaoler's Daughter, 413 US 15 and Harper. When the lilacs start to bloom, I will be wearing Cave of Treasures and Eusapia. And spring is perfect for Mad Tea Party faves: Alice, Against Idleness and Mischief, Mouse's Long and Sad Tail, Queen of Hearts.

Yes, can't believe I forgot Against Idleness--I think I forgot it because I've been wearing it all winter too! :laugh: Also want to add Hell's Belle to my list.

I started writing a list of my current favorite Spring scents... but it started to get a liiiittle out of control, so I'm narrowing it down to five. ;)

Mouse's Long and Sad Tale

Hanami

Hod

Fortuna Liberum

Mariposita