Photo

What BPAL would this fictional character wear?

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#251 Acid

Acid

a little too imp-ulsive

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • SotD:Boomslang
  • Ram
  • Capricorn
  • United States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:51 PM

Ah cool! we play classic world of darkness ; werewolf: the apocalypse.

Tala is a 16 year old high schooler living in King Cove, Alaska. She is very witty and always a bit sarcastic. At school she takes on the role of 'the interesting and mysterious outsider' and she is interested in occult and supernatural things. She and her three best friends just found out that they are werewolves, Tala was the first that changed; triggered by fear and rage when a taxidriver tried to rob them, she changed into a giant beast and ripped the guy apart. She does not know much about the whole werewolf thing and what it means for her and her friends yet.

Ah, my favorite game!

What tribe do you see her eventually fitting into, if any at all? Also, auspice? :D 

#252 windbourne

windbourne

sexy swapper

• Members
  • 503 posts
  • Mood:ridonkulous
  • SotD:Channel Snow
  • Ram
  • Aquarius
  • United States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:45 PM

I am creating a  World of Darkness character that is loosely based on Ginger from the movie Ginger Snaps and I am curious; what kind of scent would you think she'd wear?

Shub-Niggurath seems like a cop out answer, but it seems not unsuitable. I can see Ginger (or Ginger-like characters) wearing gingery things. :) Maybe Jailbait, Three Witches, or Pepper, as other suggestions. One of the Blood Moons might also work, especially '05.

#253 Lucide

Lucide

evil enabler

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • SotD:Lawful
  • Nothing Selected
  • Leo
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:05 PM

Hmm.. I like the idea of Pepper! Thanks!

And Acid: I do not a lot about the tribes yet, but my auspice is the Philodox. (I guess this request had better fitted in the scent recs for roleplaying charactters, sorry).

#254 Acid

Acid

a little too imp-ulsive

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • Ram
  • Capricorn
  • United States

Posted 23 August 2014 - 05:37 AM

Hmm.. I like the idea of Pepper! Thanks!

And Acid: I do not a lot about the tribes yet, but my auspice is the Philodox. (I guess this request had better fitted in the scent recs for roleplaying charactters, sorry).

I LOVE playing Philodox almost as much as Theurges. :D I once had a metis Black Fury Philodox, she was pretty cool, though bitter. Don't worry about it, if you want, we can move this over to the other thread while I look through and try to find scents that might fit Tala. :D 

#255 Lucide

Lucide

evil enabler

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • Nothing Selected
  • Leo
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:06 PM

Hey Acid! I am thinking about joining the black furies as well! 

#256 elinox

elinox

a little too imp-ulsive

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Mood:curious
  • SotD:Obatala
  • Dog
  • Pisces
  • United States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:37 PM

My current werewolf World of Darkness character is a Ragabash Fianna. And since her first name is 'rose' a scent of pure, light roses would work very well on her. Or else something reminiscent of Ireland since that's where she's from.

However, the ultimate werewolf scent is, obviously, Loup Garou. Love it!

#257 Lucide

Lucide

evil enabler

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • Nothing Selected
  • Leo
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:59 PM

I'd like to try that one! I also think Black forest is a good one.

#258 Kanashisa

Kanashisa

wrist-sniffing wench

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Mood:zippy
  • SotD:Sin
  • Rooster
  • Scorpio
  • United States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:13 PM

Any ideas for popular characters in anime and manga?

I'm really excited especially about Tsubasa Chronicle, because they're finally coming out with a new chapter after years. 

(I ordered RPG Mage while thinking about Fai D. Flourite, but it doesn't quite fit. I'm looking for something clean, frosty, light and sweet. He's absolutely one of my favorite characters.)

#259 Acid

Acid

a little too imp-ulsive

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • Ram
  • Capricorn
  • United States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:14 PM

Any ideas for popular characters in anime and manga?

I'm really excited especially about Tsubasa Chronicle, because they're finally coming out with a new chapter after years. 

(I ordered RPG Mage while thinking about Fai D. Flourite, but it doesn't quite fit. I'm looking for something clean, frosty, light and sweet. He's absolutely one of my favorite characters.)

They are?! Oh wow, I might need to actually finish it then. I'll reread my books and then get back to you on Fai. :D 

Hmm, I'll put in my own request for a recommendation. Kazuma Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho. I am literally stumped. Something manly, but you also have to keep his kindness and TRUE LOVE thing into account. Also his sensitivity to spirits... o.o He's basically a street punk that goes on to fight demons. 

"Kuwabara was described as a stupid and ugly person. However he is extremely loyal to his friends and has a very strict code of honor. He would do anything for his friends and for love. He can be clumsy, reckless, and is also stubborn, persistent, and also has a great sense of humor. He doesn't give up a fight, even if he's injured. He has a temper, but not as bad as Yusuke's. He has a kind heart and an honest nature. He does not fight girls. Kuwabara is considered the kindest of the main characters." - From the Yu Yu Hakusho wiki. 

Black Furies? Sweet! I love them! That'll help me a lot! What notes were you thinking might fit? Or would very much NOT fit? :o I haven't tested all of my collection, so I'd be going on the scent descriptions to find something. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users