Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
jj_j

Embalming Fluid

In the Imp: Definitely lemon and some white musk

On the Skin: Freshly cut lemon. Nothing like death, just clean and pristine. Something green shows up, the aloe. The white musk also makes its presence known. This seems like a really nice light, summery scent. I'd definitely buy a full bottle of this. 💚 After an hour or so I barely smell it. :c I'd put some in a roller-ball for easy reapplication.

Freebie with a decant order in 2016, exact age unknown.

In the imp: An overwhelmingly sweet green tea, with a splash of bright lemon and cool aloe - basically NesTea.

Wet: Heavy lemon, accompanied by a fervent wish that this is not going to morph into lemon cleaner.

Dry: Lemon cleaner. :( I would love to do something about my obscene power to amp lemon, but unfortunately the best thing I can do is stay away from anything that lists lemon as an included note. Eventually I get a tiny suggestion of matcha green tea, and after three hours, the entire thing has vanished entirely. 

Stars: ★★

I liked the smell in the imp, and I was excited for another nice clean scent, but when wet it took on a really strong cleaning chemicals smell that legitimately faded in minutes, leaving... a whole lot of nothing? No tea, no white musk, no aloe, just the faintest smell of lemon cleaning spray. I put on the same amount of embalming fluid as I do every other perfume of theirs, so I was legitimately baffled at how quickly the scent faded. I might try layering it with something to see if there's any improvement, but otherwise it's going into the swap pile.