Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
hipslike___cinderella

The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife

Seaweed, honey, white mint, and ambergris.

There is a musky tart/sweet feeling here that's reminding me a lot of Giant Vulva. I love mint but don't get any of it here. My impression of this scent isn't aquatic in the least - more like skin musk and honey. Still searching for an ocean scent that works for me, although this is a very pretty scent - just not quite what I was hoping for.

In the imp, I'm getting mint, seaweed, and honey, a really interesting scent. On my skin, seaweed and mint and ambergris. Erm. Not for me.

Very pretty aquatic that is definitely different from most (aquatics). A bit salty and fresh from the seaweed, it's also sweet from the honey. The ambergris is really the component that ties them altogether. A bit warm and ambery yet there is this floral aspect to it that lends to the aquatic feeling. Very beautiful.

In the vial: Ambergris and honey. Very fresh and I totally get an oceanic vibe from this.

On: Wow. Oceany honey. Blue-green and golden, with a very tiny hint of mint to keep it fresh. Different, interesting and really lovely!

Later: Slightly kelpy honey. I need at least a full decant of this, because it's pretty awesomesauce.