Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Teggy

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Graham crackery and cream cheesy! Cinnamon brown sugary! Just a little carroty!

I won this off of ebay recently. I gave it a quick test but will definitely need to give it a more thorough trial on my wrist :)

In the bottle it reminds me of Jack right away. Sweet, almost Yankee Candle-esque?

Wet on my skin it is straight up pumpkin. It just barely starts pulling that peach gummi rings scent that pulls on me but then that is gone.

As it dries down it is more of a sweet, cakey pumpkin.

I didn't give this the best testing (I had also gotten Midway and Love's Philosophy in the same package and was a little sniff happy) but I do enjoy what I have smelled!

Just got a deacnt off of Ebay...it is very yummy!! However, to me, it smells JUST like Pumpkin Latte. Starts out pumpkin-y and creamy then as it dries, I get the spices coming out. Also says it's from 2007, so maybe because of the age? A keeper!!! :wub2:

Edited by Numanoid

This is a HG scent for me! I love it so much and it's my favorite pumpkin scent! :wub2:

In the bottle you smell the delicious cheesecake...it's so realistic. When I dab it on my skin the pumpkin comes out more and it's the bulk of the throw but this isn't just pumpkin it's a sweet delicious perfect foodie pumpkin scent. It has a pumpkin pie feel but not too much cinnamon. The carrot and crust notes are there as well but they are lighter. I love the cheesecake note though SO MUCH. Yes it makes me want cheesecake but that's ok. The staying power is great it has lighter throw but stays close to the skin for a LONG time. Also it has the cutest label ever. I knew when I saw the label I would have to have it in my collection. I've been looking for a bottle forever so glad to finally have one! But still want more!! :wub3:

Edited by vanilla323

This dries down for me to the beaver moon cheesecake note with not very spicy pumpkin and a hint of graham cracker crust. Beaver moon05 is lovely for me and so is this, a comforting variation worth keeping for sure.

Gifted a partial bottle by a friend who was de-stashing!

It's a very creamy, mellow pumpkin, both in the bottle and on me. Creamy, cheesecake-y (not too sour or tangy, just rich and sweet and creamy) pumpkin. Which I like - I love pumpkin, in general! - so I'm happy with it! I really don't get any spices or any carrot, but that might just be a function of age. On me it's a (surprisingly) soft scent, warm and cozy and snuggly. Nice for autumn / when I want something autumnal but not overpowering!