Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Ah Xia

Dian's Bud

I'm not even going to try and guess notes, but this is really unexpectedly pretty. It's floral, and light, and watery, and very refreshing. I think this would be really perfect in summer or late spring. I'm definitely keeping my frimp and my have to upgrade to full bottle. So pretty!

I also got the cucumber-melon-aquatic vibe from this blend. This is actually the first BPAL that turned into soap on my skin. Irish spring soap to be exact. This must have an aquatic note in it to turn into soap. Oh well, I passed this to my boyfriend who would appreciate this clean scent more than I would.

I am so not going to try this scent as it sounds like it has many death notes for me.

But I have played Oberon twice (and directed DREAM another time) and know these lines backwards and forwards.

I've spoken "Dian's bud" to some interesting Pucks.

Pretty, green floral. This would be lovely for spring, if it ever gets here:) This kind of reminds me of Amsterdam, it smells like a bulb flower, but with more greenery.

Almost cucumber-y in the bottle. Floral and green upon application, with the green almost reminding me of what your hands smell like after snapping a stalk of milkweed. Immediately shifts into FLORAL floral, which then turns to soap, which then turns to powder. I smell like a very clean old lady's bathroom... Not my favorite. Very pretty in the bottle/imp, though.