Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Once an order is placed, it is final.

Hi everyone! Does someone know if I can add TAL bottles to my BPAL order, or vice versa? Also, I know this question is asked often, and there is never a definite answer. But as far as the monthly Lunacy, when abouts is taken down?

the lunacy scent is usually only up for a few days, so don't hesitate if you're wanting a bottle.

as for combining TALs and BPALs, your best bet is to message customer service directly, being sure to include all relevant order numbers (and the order dates might be helpful as well).

I haven't ordered either yet, but I did email both sides of customer service. Now I'm just waiting for their response. Except I want to include the lunacy in this order, so I'm kind of in limbo and getting anxious that I'll miss out.

I haven't ordered either yet, but I did email both sides of customer service. Now I'm just waiting for their response. Except I want to include the lunacy in this order, so I'm kind of in limbo and getting anxious that I'll miss out.

well they can't do anything with orders that don't exist, so you should prob place your orders first.

If the lunacy is still available and you want it, then I'd order it now, because the estimated time they stay up is 72hours (3 days) and it's already been longer than that. Good luck!

Thanks to you both, I placed orders on both sides, and got an email response right away from the lab saying they would combine them. Problem Solved!