Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
slave1

Fire of Passion

Unreleased TAL oil

FIRE OF PASSION:

A glorious lust and attraction blend. Used to fan flagging passions, create an atmosphere of lusty wantonness and inspire sexual urges.

In Bottle: Earthy

On Skin: I smell patchouli right off... earthy, dirty and smoky. There is also a crisp herbal note and something extra smoky. I also think I smell the animalistic note of civet... civet is usually more cat pee on me but here it's very musky and hmm... ugh. Sadly, these are all notes that don't work on me, but I do get a feeling of wild sexual energy. Lust, passion, fire, sex, all terms I think of when I smell this. After about an hour, it is pure civet on me. Egads. I'm all about trying this scent with my husband as soon as I have a chance. I'd use it on a candle or in an oil burner and see what happens. Strong throw and long wearlength.

Edited by Shollin

From the recent 2001 Private Stock release, mentioned to be a quite potent blend:

This is sex in a bottle. Deep, sexy patchouli with a spicy kick—gave me a head-rush immediately after smelling.

I had been waiting patiently for this. My partner and I have been very stressed and very busy with work recently, and we haven’t had time to connect or get physical in what seems like weeks; it seemed like every time we had a chance to get intimate, the moment wasn’t right for some reason, whether unexpected house guests or an emotionally hard day at work. After using today, literally ten minutes later we were all over each other having a *very* passionate time!

Whether or not you’re purchasing for intent, the smell is glorious, and that alone is worth every penny. This is a definite buy if you’re a patchouli person, and it’s an even more absolute if you’ve been wanting to connect with your partner in a bit of a dry spell. :)