Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

When inquiring about your order...

Hello my peeps!

When inquiring about your order include as much details as possible. The more details we have, the faster we can look up your order.

Every email you sent I need your:

- full name

- paypal or ccnow?

- order # (if ccnow)

- email address used (if paypal)

- date you ordered

Thank you

Nella

Hi Nella,

Thanks for all of your help. I try to be as detailed as possible with my info. Please let me know if there is something I should do differenetly. I hope all of us crazed BPAL Madness peeps aren't driving you too crazy!!! Thanks again for everything. :P

Edited by lorajc

My bad Lady!

I just was doing the cut and paste without thinking. Thanks for letting us/me know. I will try and be more considerate in the future.

Sorry sorry! I promise to sign my full name on each e-mail from now on. I thought that the whole address (with my name) was in the e-mail -- I'll make sure to include it from now on.

*goes off and flogs self*

Sorry sorry!  I promise to sign my full name on each e-mail from now on.  I thought that the whole address (with my name) was in the e-mail -- I'll make sure to include it from now on.

*goes off and flogs self*

If your full name is in your email already or the email you used for paypal is the one you are emailing me from then no need to include it twice. This is for people who use several email addresses and those who's names are not in their initial email.

got to run - have emails to answer!

where is my coffee?!

Nella