Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

Have any of you international folks had a long lapse of time between receiving the CnS and the arrival of your order?

For Canada I usually expect a delay of about 2 weeks after my Click n'Ship, so 5 days to Germany seems really fast to me. Could it be that this package was caught up in a random customs search whereas your previous ones have gone through uninspected?

Bloody hell, I sure hope not. Meanwhile it's still not here, and Germany doesn't normally dick around with mail very long (letters normally arrive a day later, packages 1-2 days). :(

if i email the lab my order after paying through paypal, should i expect confirmation? i placed my big order on sept. 12 and emailed them the details the same day, then sent a follow-up a week later and haven't gotten any kind of response. i've never had to do this before and i'm nervous about my order details being misplaced. :(

if i email the lab my order after paying through paypal, should i expect confirmation? i placed my big order on sept. 12 and emailed them the details the same day, then sent a follow-up a week later and haven't gotten any kind of response. i've never had to do this before and i'm nervous about my order details being misplaced. :(

I was a bit leery of paying through Paypal for my Weenie order of doom, but I did it anyway. I then emailed a list of the scents to answers@... and got a confirmation from Bill later that day (or the next day - it was soon after though). However...I'm seeing all of these CnS's going out that were ordered after mine...and I know sometimes there's a hold up with a bottle or 5, but I really want these...and this is the longest I have had to wait for an order. Just a bit worried...emailed customer service just to check and maybe get an estimated shipping date on Saturday, and still no word. Oh well. I'm just ranting. To answer your question, I believe you should have gotten a confirmation email from customer service. You may want to email just to be on the safe side...

I was a bit leery of paying through Paypal for my Weenie order of doom, but I did it anyway. I then emailed a list of the scents to answers@... and got a confirmation from Bill later that day (or the next day - it was soon after though). However...I'm seeing all of these CnS's going out that were ordered after mine...and I know sometimes there's a hold up with a bottle or 5, but I really want these...and this is the longest I have had to wait for an order. Just a bit worried...emailed customer service just to check and maybe get an estimated shipping date on Saturday, and still no word. Oh well. I'm just ranting. To answer your question, I believe you should have gotten a confirmation email from customer service. You may want to email just to be on the safe side...

I didn't e-mail since my bottles all fit in the comments box, so no confirmation about my order. It is the first time I've ordered through paypal, and Thursday will hit the 4 week mark :unsure: It may be a bit soon, but have you heard back from your Saturday e-mail? I've held back from e-mailing but I'm hoping to hear either that the 9/8 orders are all moving through this week or that one scent or another is on backorder (well, this less hopefully!)

i never got a confirmation, and i've sent one or two more messages since then, with no reply. :( i'm honestly starting to freak out a little bit that something went wrong and they never got my order or something or i'm mailing the wrong address... i used answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com, too.

i never got a confirmation, and i've sent one or two more messages since then, with no reply. :( i'm honestly starting to freak out a little bit that something went wrong and they never got my order or something or i'm mailing the wrong address... i used answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com, too.

I'm international, so Paypal is the only option, and I've never gotten a confirmation (from BPAL) when paying with Paypal--but I do get the payment confirmation email from Paypal. I just wait for a while and then the CnS comes. I wasn't aware the lab confirms Paypal orders!

I juuust got a CnS for my 9/8 order (US order, via PayPal). I never get confirmation emails through the Lab, just the standard PayPal "you sent a payment" email.

Porcelina, you've got the right address. Don't freak out yet-- I think the Weenie rush has backed up orders and communications, too. Hang in there!

I juuust got a CnS for my 9/8 order (US order, via PayPal). I never get confirmation emails through the Lab, just the standard PayPal "you sent a payment" email.

Porcelina, you've got the right address. Don't freak out yet-- I think the Weenie rush has backed up orders and communications, too. Hang in there!

Thank you for posting - I know there must have been tons of orders...I just freak out. :) Can't wait for my CnS. :)

I'm international, so Paypal is the only option, and I've never gotten a confirmation (from BPAL) when paying with Paypal--but I do get the payment confirmation email from Paypal. I just wait for a while and then the CnS comes. I wasn't aware the lab confirms Paypal orders!

yeah, i got the payment confirmation from paypal, but because my order was too big to fit in the comment box, i had to email the list of 5mls i wanted to the lab- so i know they got the payment, but they would have no idea what bottles to send me without the order details i sent separately.

i hope so. i've always had quick responses to my customer service questions in the past, so it's just making me anxious, having had no response for 3 weeks.

Just to update...I haven't been on the computer from yesterday around noon until tonight, and I got a CnS yesterday around 6:30 PST. I'm glad I don't have multiple orders out there, otherwise I wouldn't know which one this was...the paypal ID number and the BPAL shipping number are different. Oh well...at least I know it's on its way. :) I hope everyone gets their CnS's or packages soon...

But what if the question is "Where is the *rest* of my order?"

I ordered (via CCNOW) x2 wandcaps set of two, and a random single sample (imps ear) with a free sample of my choice (if I'm correct in recalling). So far, I've only received the free sample of my choice oddly enough. :/

Should I be concerned that they might arrive in separate boxes, or just wait. It's already taken about a month for them to arrive since I ordered them (but truth be told I DO live in the UK so it would take a while for them to arrive anyhoo).

I'm new, so I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to post my queries. Please forgive my noobiness.

But what if the question is "Where is the *rest* of my order?"

I ordered (via CCNOW) x2 wandcaps set of two, and a random single sample (imps ear) with a free sample of my choice (if I'm correct in recalling). So far, I've only received the free sample of my choice oddly enough. :/

Should I be concerned that they might arrive in separate boxes, or just wait. It's already taken about a month for them to arrive since I ordered them (but truth be told I DO live in the UK so it would take a while for them to arrive anyhoo).

I'm new, so I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to post my queries. Please forgive my noobiness.

Clearly I don't understand. I didn't realise what wandcaps were...do you think I could get refunded for being a doofus. I don't think I can pureply for doofus reasons, but ah well. Now I know. :/

You should definitely e-mail the Lab at answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com. They can figure out what it was that you wanted and whether they owe you some money or credit. Good luck!

Has anyone ever had a problem with your CnS showing the proper address but the wrong name? I emailed the labbies about it, but if the package has already been shipped, is there anything that can be done? I know typically my mail lady puts any mail with my address into my box, regardless of the recipient's name.

So I placed an order through CCNow on 2/8/12 for three bottles of The Vine and one of Gelt (had to squeak it in before the Yule cutoff on the 10th!). When I ordered, The Vine showed up in red text, but I figured it was because I was ordering multiple quantities. Today my package from this order arrived with Gelt... and only one bottle of The Vine. I double-checked, and CCNow charged my card for the full amount of the purchase, not just for two bottles. So where's the second half of my order?

Is the Lab just having backlog issues? I assume that my other two bottles will be sent out in a second shipment and I won't be charged twice for shipping, but I've never had this happen to me before. Is this usual, or at least not unusual? Or should I e-mail customer support asking for an explanation? I don't want to be alarmist, and the last thing I want to do is take up their valuable time!

Definitely e-mail customer support. Mistakes happen. I would think if there were a backlog it'd be simpler for the Lab to hold the order rather than send half of it without explanation but I could be wrong. An e-mail wouldn't hurt.

Definitely e-mail customer support. Mistakes happen. I would think if there were a backlog it'd be simpler for the Lab to hold the order rather than send half of it without explanation but I could be wrong. An e-mail wouldn't hurt.

Yes, I agree with getting in touch with customer service. The lab does not send out partial shipments......because they would go crazy!

I'm sometimes getting this screen:

http://www.ccnow.com/shopOnline.html

instead of the shopping cart. This has only occurred this week. The browsers I use are Firefox and Chrome, and they are mostly the current release.

Not sure what is going on, and was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this? I didn't feel like emailing the Lab/the Post as of yet, since it doesn't happen every time, and with Ted's surgery, I figured that the family would be more concerned about that, and didn't want to bother them.

I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself about an order that I placed on the 27th January for some imps. The money was taken from my account on the 1st February, but I still haven't had a click&ship. Another order I placed only the previous day arrived about 2 weeks ago. I've emailed the lab twice about it, from different email addresses, and had no reply to either; the first email was a week ago now. I don't know what else I can do :(

PLEASE can someone help? I've got no idea what to do next. I placed an order with the Lab on the 27th January, the very day after my previous order. Order 1 went through with no problem and I got it weeks ago; Order 2 - nothing. They took my money but I've had no click&ship, and I've sent 3 emails, from 2 different addresses, and had no reply to any. It was only for some imps. I feel so cut off - as if there's something wrong with me, when everyone else's orders seem to be getting through, and they won't even answer me. I've got a whole list of other things I'd like to order (when I can) but I don't want to place another order until I at least hear what's happening about this. I've put two posts about it here; I don't know what else I can do :( Can anybody reading this help?

Well, I wouldn't try to worry too much. I have placed a few orders with the lab and some come pretty quick, and some do take a while. Some orders even showed up at my door and THEN I got a Click N Ship number for it...crazy, I know. I had ordered a few bottles from the last Yules, and I was reading everyone's reviews on the same bottles they ordered and received...even orders I placed BEFORE them. Then they eventually showed up. I too tried sending e-mails and they are not very good at responding, at least in a timely manner. I would get answers about orders way after they would show up. So, since you are in the UK, I can imagine it taking longer to get to you...I live in the states, in fact, only about 3 states away and it takes weeks to get orders to me...so try to be patient..at least the first order showed up, so there is hope the other in not far behind. Maybe if you can, might be worth a phone call to the lab asking about it. Hope you get your goodies soon!!!

Like Numanoid said, lately the CNS system has been pretty sketchy. I've gotten orders with no CNS at all and some CNS notifications on or after the day of arrival. Because of your location and the multiple LE updates I'd probably give it another week or so before I worried too much. :hug: Sometimes the turnaround at the Lab is a little slow, too. I have placed imp orders in the past, within days of each other, and received them weeks apart. I would assume that orders with just the current LEs in them are shipping quicker because they are making multiple bottles of the same thing. Also, if you used CCNow to process your order, they tend to do wonky things like charge you, refund you, and charge you again. That has nothing to do with the Lab (except of course that they are the Lab's choice for secure checkouts) -- that is all CCNow being irritating.

Here's hoping you get your smellies soon. :)

Hiya Quillifer :wave:

I notice you're in the UK, so as a fellow international BPALer (I'm in Australia) - I might be able to help soothe your concerns a bit :smile:

It's not unusual for it to take over four weeks between placing your order and the Click N'Ship notification being sent - some of my orders have taken twice that long (although to be fair, they were for multiple bottles, rather than imps). From what I understand, the Lab processes all the international orders together, to make it easier for filling out all the forms and getting the boxes shipped out, so generally they take longer to be done than the US orders. It sounds like your first order was very fast - maybe your second one hit the Lab at a time when they were super busy so it hasn't been processed quite as quickly. So I guess what I'm saying is.. it's not unusual to be waiting four weeks (or longer) after ordering before your CnS comes through - that first order of yours was freaky fast if you received it "weeks ago" after placing it around Jan 25/26 - with this second order you're currently at four weeks between order placement on Jan 27 and today, so this time period you're experiencing now is pretty normal for international orders.

Having said that, it is unusual to not receive any reply at all to your emails - sometimes they can take a little while to respond (the Lab runs on a small number of staff and I know they're always very busy) but if it's been more than a week with no response, that is a bit strange. Are you sending to answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com? And you've checked the spam/junk folder of your email to make sure nothing's landed in there? If that's a 'yes' on both counts, then I'm not sure what else to suggest - if it's been over a week since you sent your last email then I guess the only thing you can do is try them again. But, as I said earlier, your order is probably just fine - this is just how long it takes for things to happen. Even US orders can take over a month at busy times.

Sorry you're experiencing this frustration, but it's a whole different story when you're international - unfortunately, you'll need to get used to waiting around this long for your orders to be processed and generate the CnS and then finally arrive... that's just how it works. I know it's not great, and it's hard to be patient, but it is what it is.. and the wait is always worth it once your order does arrive! One tip I would give you is to check out the For Sale section here on the forum - people sell imps at very fair prices, and usually ship them out pretty quickly too - so that's a great way to get your hands on the nice smellies without the long wait for Lab orders :smile:

I hope your goodies get to you soon!!

Thank you all muchly :) I feel so much better for reading these replies. Yes I guess the first order must have been fast - and the CNS thingy fast too since I got the parcel 5 days after it (I got that parcel here on the 15th Feb so I guess I was very lucky. I have checked all my various nooks and crannies where an incoming mail might hide - can't see one, and I sent them from 2 addresses. But not to worry, if it turns up eventually that'll be OK. I hadn't realised that about being billed more than once (and refunded); interesting. I'll keep my eye on that in future because it could well confuse me.

Thanks again!

P.S....Here is an example of how wonky the Lab can be when it comes to orders, so, I JUST placed an order for one bottle of WOmb Furie on 2/27..it shipped out on 2/28 and I JUST got the CnS today, the 29th...this will be the fastest I ever got an order from them, but also have had some that took almost a month, so hope you are doing better...I am sure the imps will arrive for you soon, but you know, you now have to let us know when you get them so we know there is a happy ending! :)