Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
slugbait

Ordering Imps

Does the lab still offer a discount for 6 imps?  I know it used to be 6 for $22, but I assume that prices have gone up for that, if it's still available, since they've gone up on everything else.

@jensdays it looks like they still offer a discount for 6 imps, but the new discounted price is 25.60$ (ouch...).

Thank you!!  I have like 50 GC in my want to try list, and I usually just blind buy bottles, but was thinking about trying imps instead this time.

On 6/14/2023 at 8:30 AM, jensdays said:

Thank you!!  I have like 50 GC in my want to try list, and I usually just blind buy bottles, but was thinking about trying imps instead this time.

I got almost all of my GC imps wishes met here through Forum sales.  A lot of folks list their surplus imps & decants there at a discount :grouphug:

On 6/14/2023 at 8:30 AM, jensdays said:

I agree with Teamama - try posting a wishlist in the wishlist thread, and you will probably have some generous forumites willing to grant your GC imp wishes for cheap or free.

Sign in to follow this