Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
slugbait

Ordering Imps

I ordered two sets of imps like a week or two ago. When ordering there was a field to type in which scents you were buying...

I was going to place another order for imps, but the field I mentioned previously isn't there anymore. Are the imps temporarily unavailable, or is there another way to select which scents to buy?

I noticed this when I placed my order earlier today. I ended up putting my imp list in the 'Special Instructions' field (you get this a bit into the check out process). I know the lab reads this field so I figured it would work out fine.

I noticed the same thing and ended up putting mine in the Special Instructions area as well.

Do you mean you were going to order two or more six-packs of imps, and after keying in your selections for the first six-pack when you went back in to key in the next six selections the first six had vanished off your order? I order through CCNow and I've had that happen too. I had to reset some of the security options on my computer and firewall to allow them to add cookies to track my ordering process. Once the order is completed I reset everything and delete the cookies.

I went to take a look at the impy thing, and this is what happened:

I went to the imp's ears section, and clicked on the link to order a six-pack of imps. Before, upon clicking the six-pack option, there would be a box to list all of the imps out. Now, it just says "six imp's ears" or whatever, without giving you a place to actually write out what they are.

I went to take a look at the impy thing, and this is what happened:

I went to the imp's ears section, and clicked on the link to order a six-pack of imps.  Before, upon clicking the six-pack option, there would be a box to list all of the imps out.  Now, it just says "six imp's ears" or whatever, without giving you a place to actually write out what they are.

Yup, exactly! But if you continue to checkout you do get another place where you can put in your imps. I think its on the address entry page, or it might even be on the payment entry page.

Fear not! I had to do that with many of my recent orders. I have actually received one of them and the lab did indeed read the special instructions field and give me the correct imps.

I wonder why it changed though?

Thinking, and really thinking about my past, I don't think i've ever ordered imps.. a little free,leave a bit open at the moment, I may have rounded upwith a good money order, and ended up with some expreimental imps. Thinking of something that SHINES...

Given the tone of this, what do you want form imps. glorious new soariend scents?

we trade imps but they are gifts. Heck, I usually give out 5mils, and I give them out like imps, even if they weren't my best, I send them out with one condition two words, suprise me.

I've never been dissapointed.

Its kind of a bet, that the folks around here are at least as interesting as I am.

Enough stroking my already swolen ego. I'd look towards 5mls, and well, ask for what you want.

:P

I ordered two sets of imps a few days ago and had a similar problem, tho not the same one...

I had no problem ordering two sets and the text field to type my imp choices in came up just fine. But then, when it showed my completed order, although a quantity of 2 imp sets was listed, only the imps I had typed in the second time were shown. Will the lab get the full list of twelve imps or am I going to get two sets of the same six? And if I am going to get the wrong order, could I email the lab and set it straight?

Any advice you could give me would be appreciated. :P My imps, my precious imps! Nooooooooo...

I had no problem ordering two sets and the text field to type my imp choices in came up just fine. But then, when it showed my completed order, although a quantity of 2 imp sets was listed, only the imps I had typed in the second time were shown. Will the lab get the full list of twelve imps or am I going to get two sets of the same six? And if I am going to get the wrong order, could I email the lab and set it straight?

Just to set your mind at ease, I'd recommend sending an email to answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com. Sara in Customer Service is awesome, and if you give her your order information, she'll probably be able to verify your imps for you. :P

Absolutely they are. :P They're GC impables, just like Bewitching Brews and so forth.

Hi there guys!

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot - if it doesn't belong here, feel free to move it, I just had no idea where else to put it.

I have been out of the BPAL scene for a while, and I am now thinking about finally ordering a new pack of imps again. So I went to the website and saw new categories like Steamworks, Marchen and Pharmacopoeia. These aren't listed as un-impable in the Imp's Ears category, but I wanted to make sure they are in fact available in imps before I place my order.

Could you please confirm for me that I can get scents from these categories in imps? I'll be forever grateful! :P

Marchen, Steamworks, and Pharmacopoeia are all impable. I've ordered imps from the latter two categories, and it was verified in one of the threads that Marchen is impable, as well. :P

i know this is a little random but on looking at the lab's site, i was a little unsure. are the Carnaval Diabolique scents impable or not? i see nothing stating they're not, but i thought i'd ask to be sure first.

i know this is a little random but on looking at the lab's site, i was a little unsure. are the Carnaval Diabolique scents impable or not? i see nothing stating they're not, but i thought i'd ask to be sure first.

They are not. It is on the unimpable series list found here: http://www.blackphoenixalchemylab.com/sample.html

If you're ever unsure, it also mentions that they don't sell individual imps for scents that cost more than $15/5ml (I assume that will be adjusted to $17.50 after the price change at the end of March).

They are not. It is on the unimpable series list found here: http://www.blackphoenixalchemylab.com/sample.html

If you're ever unsure, it also mentions that they don't sell individual imps for scents that cost more than $15/5ml (I assume that will be adjusted to $17.50 after the price change at the end of March).

thank you. that's what i was looking for. not necessarily *good* news, but now i know, right?

thank you. that's what i was looking for. not necessarily *good* news, but now i know, right?

Whilst the lab doesn't offer them as imps, you may be able to get a decant on the sales page or post a ISO on the wanted page

I feel like there is a really obvious place where this is answered, but is there a limit to how many sets of imps you can place in one order?

I don't think so. IIRC there's 12 'items' allowed for the lowest shipping cost, and one item is one bottle or a six-pack of imps. I don't see why you couldn't order hundreds of imps and just pay more for shipping if that's what you wanted.

This is sort of related, but I got my order of imps the other day and I'm not sure how they open. Do they twist or pop off? I don't want to spill them everywhere!

This is sort of related, but I got my order of imps the other day and I'm not sure how they open. Do they twist or pop off? I don't want to spill them everywhere!

Hold the bottle steady, and then I kind of wiggle the top off. There's no threads, so twisting isn't necessary. What you need is enough upward thrust to pull the top off, without so much that you jostle the imp bottle.

Sign in to follow this