Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ipb

Sexy, Smutty, Seductive, Provocative... It's All in Here

I got a sample of Snake Oil and I am waiting for the right hot "sexy" moment to wear it!! I also got Hollywood Babylon and my boyfriend LOVED that one - I do too and I think it is a very provacative scent...... :P

my date's not for another month. well, a month and a week.

but i'm heavily leaning towards 'love me'

o is great, but it doesn't last long, and i wanna smell great all night

i haven't tried lust yet, but i'm not sure how it'll smell

but love me, on me, is a very lovely sexy smokey sweet scent and it lasts ALL night long. and oh so appropriate :P i'm thinking of making some harlot lotion, to layer the two because i think they could go well together...

i'm thinking of maybe trying to find a swap for all night long, #20 love oil, and/or fire of love, too.

my date's not for another month. well, a month and a week.

Oh! Well, I guess I'm just getting impatient about your date :D !

I just got Love Me in my latest order, but have only sniffed it out of the bottle so far. I'll have to give it a try on my skin.

Re: O - well, you could just bring along an imp for touch-ups. That would give you an excuse to go out and buy a cute little evening bag to put it in :P .

Btw, I have All Night Long up for swaps at present...

My votes are Harlot, Blood Rose, Bordello, Snake Oil, Vixen,

Tempest or Succubus.

ETA: I forgot about O....and I think Faustus is blue evening dress sexy, as well as Sin, however, the latter doesn't stay put on me.

Edited by lorajc

i think i'm going to go with either bordello or love me ... though if my order comes by friday, that may change!

I have gotten numerous male compliments on Snake Oil, but I want to try some other scents.

Any suggestions on one that will just knock men off of their feet? Something that's not too "headache-perfumey", but is sexy as hell? :P

Ditto on scherezade....

My fiance really loves Alice

I really think Sin is very sexy....he likes that one too

Veil always gets compliments from the other girlies husbands. And my chiropractor *loves* just about every BPAL I've ever worn during an appointment...Veil, Love Me, Desire and Old Morocco to name a few.

I have gotten the most compliments from people I don't see very often when wearing either Vixen or Midnight. But people whom I see all the time, who didn't seem to care for them at first, now always compliment me on Snake Oil, Voodoo, Old Athens, Tombstone and Queen of Sheba. I don't know if it's that they have finally gotten used to them or if it's because I feel so good about myself when I am wearing them.

I've gotten unprompted compliments from my boyfriend when I wear Black Lotus (he actually asked what it was and told me that I smelled really good which is strange because I thought it had faded too much), O, Alice, and Velvet.

Edited by miss apple

I think it totally depends on the male...

I've gotten the most positive responses out of O, Persephone and Undertow.

Mr. L loves Aureus on me. And Old Shanghai. And Dragon's Milk as long as I don't put too much on. But he likes Aureus best.

I've gotten random compliments on Snake Oil.

I've gotten sexy girly compliments on O, Chaos Theory XXI, and Aureus.

Really depends on your chemistry, though.

Quick funny story.

Ted's boss is male, straight and married. Ted has a habit of walking into the Lab and putting on whatever takes his fancy that day. About a month ago he picked Scherezade...

Ted's boss followed him around all day. ALL DAY. "What are you wearing?" "Oh my God, what is that scent?"

All day. Ted just kinda blew it off.

Finally, at the end of the day, the boss says, "That's one of Beth's perfumes. Can you bring in a bottle? I *need* my wife to wear this. And I'd appreciate if you didn't wear it in the office any more. It's giving me strange thoughts."

He was only half-joking.

:P

Quick funny story.

Ted's boss is male, straight and married. Ted has a habit of walking into the Lab and putting on whatever takes his fancy that day. About a month ago he picked Scherezade...

Ted's boss followed him around all day. ALL DAY. "What are you wearing?" "Oh my God, what is that scent?"

All day. Ted just kinda blew it off.

Finally, at the end of the day, the boss says, "That's one of Beth's perfumes. Can you bring in a bottle? I *need* my wife to wear this. And I'd appreciate if you didn't wear it in the office any more. It's giving me strange thoughts."

He was only half-joking.

:P

HA!!!! That's *so* great!!!!

Yeah, the reason I said Scherezade when this question was posed was because every time I put on a perfume that my boyfriend likes, he always says, "Oh, that smells good! Not as good as Scherezade, but hey..." And whenever I'm trying to decide which scent to put on? Scherezade. And whenever I used to ask which big bottle to get next? Scherezade. And when I do wear it, I swear I can't keep him off of me!