Photo

how can i keep track of what bpal i've tried?

• Please log in to reply
602 replies to this topic

#601 miamaslegi

miamaslegi

diabolical decanter

• Members
  • 769 posts
  • Mood:autumnal
  • SotD:Samhain
  • Rooster
  • Aries
  • United States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:31 PM

I'm still itching for a BPAL iPhone/iPad/Android app ;) That said, I wouldn't even know where to begin coding one.

Well, it's not a BPAL-specific app, but I really like the Android app Memento. I think it's geared toward keeping track of collections and household inventory. I have it on my phone and I've got about a third of my bottles in it so far. I don't know the first thing about databases, but I've managed to wangle it around so that I have the info pertinent to me (name, collection, when I got it, the notes it contains, if I've tested it, if I think my manthing would let me put it on him, short testing notes, etc., etc.). I like that I can sort the lists any way I like and I can search for anything in the records - all Weenies, all scents including vetiver, all scents I rated with 3 stars, all scents I haven't tested, etc. You can apparently sync your databases with google docs, but I don't know anything about all that. It's really a great little app overall and I'm glad I found it! I thought I posted about it here, but I guess it was in another thread.

#602 Jenesis

Jenesis

obsessive precious hoarder

• Members
  • 2,122 posts
  • Rabbit
  • Sagittarius
  • United Kingdom

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:11 PM

nervous energy this morning - finished updating the Lupers BPTP update, and added the new Alice and Emerald City (and Lunacy) - think it's up to date.

(as ever, ignore the color coding, and column A, that's all personal notation)

Izile's BPAL Spreadsheet

Holy crap. This is AMAZING  :eek:

Thank you!!

#603 izile

izile

1/32 too few

• Members
  • 3,471 posts
  • Mood:haungry
  • SotD:Lilac Wood
  • Ram
  • Virgo
  • United States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:28 PM

Also... I had a sick day.. so I think I've caught up with updates through D*Con... 

if anyone notices me missing anything, please let me know.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users