Review Forum Guidelines
The purpose of this forum is to make reviews of specific BPAL perfumes easy to find and read. Thus, there are a few guidelines for how to post in this forum:
- Each scent will have its own topic unless it is a "revisited" scent (such as Snow White 2003, Snow White 2004, Snow White 2005).
- When reviewing, please post your review as a response to the existing topic. If a scent has not been reviewed, you may create a new topic.
- All new reviews should go into the appropriate subforum - if a scent isn't listed on the site yet and doesn't already exist, use the Unreleased section.
- If you're unsure of whether to start a new thread, or which subforum to start a new review topic in, please contact one of the review moderators (clover and Shollin).
- In the first post of a new scent review, please put the Lab description (if there is one). Otherwise, please do not include the Lab description in your review. However, if you notice after posting that you're at the top of a new page, feel free to edit the description in. An example first post:
"The scent of warm, glowing jack o'lanterns on a warm autumn night: true Halloween pumpkin, spiced with nutmeg, glowing peach and murky clove."
Jack is such pumpkiny goodness - I am sooooo in love and MUST buy a bottle ASAP!
- Please do not post random comments/questions/"Has anyone tried this?" in this particular area of the forum. The point is to keep it as neat and clean as possible. You may, however, post that sort of post in BPAL Chatter and link to a message here. Posting off-topic comments is warnable in this section - especially for repeat offenders.
- If you have something to add about a scent you've already reviewed, please edit your existing review, rather than writing another one -- though scents that are "revisited" may have separate posts.